Telly buzz Article: Samrat turns into a Sardar

Posted: 13 years ago

hayye.. he would be so darn cute!

Samrat turns a Sardar to win over Gunjan..

10 July 2010 | 3:39am 1 Comments
Samrat dressed as a Sardar is all set to interview Gunjan. This is the backdrop of tonight's episode in Miley Jab Hum Tum..

Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum, jointly produced by Sudhir Sharma's Sunshine Productions and Endemol will see Samrat aka Mohit Sehgal disguised as a cute Sardar in tonight's episode.

As per the present story line, Samrat is excited as Gunjan (Sanaya Irani) has decided to join Excel College as counsellor. However, he is tense as he knows that the moment Gunjan gets to know that Samrat is the trustee of the college, she will refuse to join.

A little birdie tells us, "Tonight's episode will see Samrat in disguise. He will be seen in a Sardar get-up. Gunjan has come to Excel College for an interview, which is to be taken by the Principal Shukla Sir. However, it is Samrat in the new avatar, who ends up taking her interview. Gunjan's sole motive in joining the college is to know about the guy who Ash (Sreejita De) loves. But Gunjan is not aware that Ash is in love with Samrat. On the other hand, Rohan (Nikkhil Chaddha) is also unaware that Samrat has come in the guise of the Sardar".

The episode will give way for some funny and interesting scenes between Gunjan and Samrat. Viewers can now be rest assured that Gunjan will get her job in Excel, as it is her lover boy Samrat who is in charge of taking the interview.

We tried calling Mohit, but he was unavailable.

Will Gunjan get to know that Samrat is the trustee of Excel College? Will she get back to Excel? One needs to wait and watch..
I just can't wait for today's epi

Thanks Lipsa for sharing :)
cnt wait to c the epi...

sammmyyy is looking so damm cute in this sardar get up... hayeeeeeee😳😳😳😳😳
can't wait for for d cutest sardar...hayeeeeeeeee😳
cv plz come out with somethng new.......limit...
Cool cant wait to see our cute sardar paji, our mohit will look like one desi munda😉 haila!
I know.. he would look so cute and I expect Gunjan to recognize him soon as she knew him ibehind his mask
Originally posted by -Lipsa-

I know.. he would look so cute and I expect Gunjan to recognize him soon as she knew him ibehind his mask

possibility and i expect samrat to dodge her everytime😉
I dont want the secret to be out soon 😳
Originally posted by VampirePrincess

possibility and i expect samrat to dodge her everytime😉
I dont want the secret to be out soon 😳
😆 Maybe but if Gunjan dosen't recognize him, it mayb the start of a new friendship.. how they would become friends from a new scratch and he'll take the interviw.. M looking forward to that!
i wish the clock strucks 9 asap...i am dieing now...and soham too said that friday's epi is gonna be special....shittt its so difficult to wait...!!!