Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i never like VeeYa....but yes i have to admit that NandMi in real life is perfect for each other....they compliment each other beautifully....by the way nandish is looking hot with stubble.....

by the way NandMi can you sacrifice the white dress and white transparent shirt to RoHina....they will be looking hot in those clothes too...i already could imagine it....especially rohit in that white transparent shirt...uff kya hot lagega....

even RoHina complliment each other beautifully in real life too.....their friendship
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think she has 2 trophy nandish's trophy is on chair next 2 him....well i found rashmi pretty bt nandish- thats a very very transparent shirt.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ€”
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and it looks effing hot!!!!!!!!😍
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rashmi luks sexy and nandish luks hot

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My first expression on seeing nandish was ...Eeeks My eyes.. i mean wat was he thinking showing off in that transparent shirt.. really its a very bad one..
rashmi is looking good.. Nandish.. pls let rashmi choose ur clothes next time πŸ˜›
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Well he had to wear it for his dance...do they normally pick the costumes themselves?
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallai

My first expression on seeing nandish was ...Eeeks My eyes.. i mean wat was he thinking showing off in that transparent shirt.. really its a very bad one..
rashmi is looking good.. Nandish.. pls let rashmi choose ur clothes next time πŸ˜›

even the host said something very funny to nandish regarding his shirt...something like :dont  go into the rain πŸ˜†....

@sanaya....no these pair of clothes toh they were wearing for the performance but....nandish shud have cnaged πŸ˜†.....but both looking good together none-the-less 😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

even the host said something very funny to nandish regarding his shirt...something like :dont  go into the rain πŸ˜†....

@sanaya....no these pair of clothes toh they were wearing for the performance but....nandish shud have cnaged πŸ˜†.....but both looking good together none-the-less 😳

yes our nandmi was looking stunning! first when i saw one of those pics i leapt in joy cos i thought they were holding hands while sitting down but since that wudve been the biggest giveaway I shudnt have been surprised it wasnt what i thoughtπŸ˜†
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haiiiii... that would have been real sweet tho....holding hands πŸ˜›
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Did u watch the epi? HOW DARE sid touch her? anywyaz lets move this to veeya club or we'll be scolded againπŸ˜†