UNIQUE ROMANTIC IDEAS 4 MANEET

Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

As we all are discussing that we all are fed up with the eye locks, catching and falling scenes....so i have an idea we should make this topic a sticky topic.....and all u ppl give some very unique romantic ideas for geet maan....i m sure creatives of geet  will  surely look at this topic....as we all know that celebrities on and off see india forums to check out the views of their fans.....

so lets start and give som beautiful unique ideas for MANEET😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
no ideas......that's not fair.....be imaginative ppl!
Durga1191 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know the ideas im going to give are kind of old and used before but lets just give it a try ...

maybe like both of them in a mandir (accidently), where the pandit gives them ashirwad for their jodi to be salamat and all that.....

or maybe Maan would find out about her story (things that happened to her in Hoshiyarpur) and that she is pregnant .... then he would take care of her.

how about try to make Maan jealous; get another male entry just for a little while... the new guy should maybe become Geets friend and Maan would get jealous by seeing them together...(that should happen i guess later on in this drama) ...

I know its the old ghisa pitta stuff ... if u think about it almost all the romantic stuff seems to have been used ....

Zeenish_Khan thumbnail

ppl give sum more ideas