8/07: Hush! Hush! Hush!...Papa's sleeping.

Posted: 13 years ago
Heylo,

Sorry I'm running very late and so this post will be incredibly short and vague compared to my usual episode commentary....I'm not watching the episode simulatenously either so it's very basic comments on things that I recall from today :)

Firstly, I love Dr. Shanky, notice the difference in his treatment of the engineer, a mature Senior Head speaking as a professional yet with such respect, that anyone would return the favour. Compared to Riddhima yesterday who simply wanted to authorise her control, Shanky uses his position with understanding. The engineer looked so apologetic when Shanky got hurt and Shanky simply thought about others, "make sure you put a sign to highlight the hazard while you work, please get it done as soon as possible". People make mistakes, the fact that they want to rectify should be given importance. I reiterate, I love Shanky. Also, how amazing is his "straight face", I wonder whether he burst out laughing at any stage...you find you're only tempted to do certain things when the options isn't available to you!
Note, he horrendous yellow uniform the engineer adorns is a completey different issue, its ugly; such an eye sore!

Hmmm now then, Shilpa, what a mischevious little....!
I was surprised to see her immaturity and uncontrollable laughter when she realised that Armaan would have to take the brunt of the "minor" problem since he was the one to administer the injection. She literally used Armaan to get her own dirty work done, firing the gun from his shoulder. Not happy, it was very insensitive of her and if she has any self respect, she will take the blame on herself.

I loved Sid today. Siddhima.
I don't know whether it's because I'm a girl, or whether I feel he has dealt with alot that I'm genuinely happy when Sid is happy. I won't compare to any other character's hurt because in DMG every character has had its ups and downs...Anyway, his scenes brought a stupid smile on my face, how he confidently strutted up to his wife to make her acknowledge he knew she was watching him, to make her aware that he was watching her, how he sauntered up behind her and promised her that he was never going to let her leave..."you're mine forever". t's a good feeling....

The dance sequence.
I also like the dancey numbers in DMG, they always progress the story in some way, or they're just entertaining to watch. I love how well the piece was choreographed, the actors mimicry was excellent and direction= wow.
Fabulous chemistry between both our couples, with Sid Riddhima, the mood was set in the ambience with all the lovely candles. Isn't it funny how, a light breeze and some eye contact can make two people look as if they're meant to be together....the best part is that the characters really can't stand each other's company! I refer to ArSh here specifically. Expression makes all the difference, note how "naughty naughty" is seductive for Sid-Riddhima yet argumentative for ArSh!

The red nightie scene and my view? Erm, in a way it shows the understanding between the couple. Sid pretty much predicted that Riddhima would be uncomfortable with the gift and that's exactly what happened. She in turn, didn't run away in floods of tears. Thank god.
Instead, she explained her situation to him, just a little more time please. Atleast there is communication, a comfort level they both share, ironically when they were presented with a discomforting event....
The comparison of all four at the end? Sid Riddhima are at a happy place, one baby step at a time. With ArSh, its unwillingness, the question of baby steps to further their relationship doesn't even arise. I don't want to be anywhere near you, I don't want to aid or support you in any way-Armaan was annoyed with Shilpa's sleepy head resting on his shoulder....

The coming ups:
Oh my days, Shanky baby had to install CCTV the one day he decided to zombie walk around the whole of the hospital. The Staff laughing at the view before them (when Sid sniggered I actually burst out laughing...there's always the one!), of course Shanky will be infuriated. To whom he will point the finger is something we shall have to wait and see....

So...

Applause👏? : Shanky's professionalism, Sid's confidence (finally!), Riddhima's innocence...the dance sequence!

Rotten tomatoes! : Shilpa's insensitivity...not impressed.

Bonus⭐️: Sid Riddhima chemistry...they equally shared the "effort" award today....

Line of the day! : (Undoubtedly) "Volume kam kar, papa jag jayega!"

Over and out!

Apologies for any mistakes made and for the lack of effort!

Thanks for reading, no bashing please!

Love luck and blessings

N xXx

Awesome post....nice observations and analyses..
Edited by coolmimz - 13 years ago
hi

superb post

i have a strong feeling shilpa will own up, if Armaan or anyone else is bsalmed for what happened to shanky, she isnt insensitive, i agree she made a huge mistake and i do exepect to own up and apologise for it

both parts of papa jaag jyaga seq was awesome, comic flavour in ArShi,k shanky an djpj

while siddhima were fultoo romantic, like you said both equally involved and romantic, loved they expressions, JeRan were fab

Sid was adorable when he said i promise to rids, she was so topuched

the nightly thing like you said proved that SR have progressed to suhc a level that they cna talk about things and the both understand each other

liked how Rids was looking at Sid when he wad with the kid, loved the smile on her face

as far as precap goes, i just hope SR momments not showed on camera, its to personal for anyone to see

felt bad for shashank

norzar

norzar

Thanks, Nish! @least u did post! it has become a habit to read your post twice before logging out! [:-)]

Wonderful post...👍🏼

Totally loved the mood of the episode today..
I have to say that the only doctor I truly adore is undoubtedly Dr.Shashank..
He is a person of whom anyone can really idolize and admire..

Shilpa turned out to be a really harsh person from the inside..many members on the forum feel that its in her fun nature and often i enjoy her pranks but today i felt that its wrong to show too much of deliberate pranks and putting the blame on someone else...

Sid and Ridhima were awesome today and really loved how(for the first time) Riddhima also made an effort..it was really sweet to see it.,..😊
Hey dear wonderful written....!! I am looking forward for more progressing storyline :)
Originally posted by coolmimz

Awesome post....nice observations and analyses..

Thankk you! Glad you enjoyed reading it!

xXx

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Heyy!

superb post

Thank you very much, glad you found the post enjoyable to read!

i have a strong feeling shilpa will own up, if Armaan or anyone else is bsalmed for what happened to shanky, she isnt insensitive, i agree she made a huge mistake and i do exepect to own up and apologise for it

I hope she does, I think it will be a sudden realisatiion if and when she sees someone getting the blame for it that she will own up, she did it in the past for Sid and Armaan deserves the same treatment.

both parts of papa jaag jyaga seq was awesome, comic flavour in ArShi,k shanky an djpj

Agreed!

while siddhima were fultoo romantic, like you said both equally involved and romantic, loved they expressions, JeRan were fab

Yes, yes, and yes. I've been watching them for the past 6 months together and this was a side I'd never seen before, whether it was because Riddhima was equal in making the effort I'm not sure. But it was fabb to see nonetheless! 

Sid was adorable when he said i promise to rids, she was so topuched

the nightly thing like you said proved that SR have progressed to suhc a level that they cna talk about things and the both understand each other

Yup, I love the understanding the two share now, it's so much nicer than all the basless assumptions :)

liked how Rids was looking at Sid when he wad with the kid, loved the smile on her face

Aww, Sid was really cute with the kid, it's more in a female's nature to be attached so when you see the same from a man, bells do ring in your heart! Haha!

as far as precap goes, i just hope SR momments not showed on camera, its to personal for anyone to see

Oh I agree...when I heard the "CCTV" part, I immediately presumed Sid and Riddhima....hopefully it'll only show Shank...although what the aftermath wil be is something I can only anticipate.

felt bad for shashank
 :( Me too.

norzar
Thanks again for commenting chum! Big jhappi and lots of love xXx

Originally posted by mogliF21

Thanks, Nish! @least u did post! it has become a habit to read your post twice before logging out! [:-)]

Hiyaa,

Aww, you are too sweet! Thank you sooo much for your comment, it's really touching to know, the appreciation is truly overwhelming.....I can't tell you how happpy it's made me, with this silly smile on my face.

Wholehearted thank you and lots of love

xXx

Originally posted by bajlooka

nice post 👏

Thannnk you! Glad you liked it :)

Lots of love xXx