Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sadhli...its always u n me discussing!! when will others join us?!! guys pls do join us. if u dont wanna discuss the show, then discuss something else until at  a point when the show is good for all of you to participate. thnks.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know dear.....
we both discussing and then getting out of points to discuss...
please all other frnds...please join us....

and make the forum happening..
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please guys do come in and join.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi you two...I am around now but not sure if you are..

For me sometimes the time difference works against us. I have little kids ... ab so gaye and I ready to discuss the show.

Shelly
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love this show .... i watch at desiforum . I hope this show continues a long time.

i am from Turkiye..... This show is very good but more sad. i hope gopi is happy very much near time....

sorry i dont know english very well...........
Edited by cemre - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: cemre

i love this show .... i watch at desiforum . I hope this show continues a long time.

i am from Turkiye..... This show is very good but more sad. i hope gopi is happy very much near time....

sorry i dont know english very well...........

thanx a lot for responding dear....we all love the show and want it to rock very soon....
and Gopi will have a smiling future for sure....

and dont worry abt ur english.....we are here to share our views and will be happy to have u here as one of the active member.....
so plz keep posting..
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritarao

show is v.boring

i knw dear show is lil bit boring bt that just coz CVs are nt listening to us n stretching useles crying track so much.
Once they wil change n wil show something gud it wil be interesting m sure.

N thnx 4 replying.
princ355 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the drama is grt its jsut nuffin speaicl happening in the drama at the moment so i feel no one discusses anythnig the writers need to make the story line more interesting and make Gopi a bit stronger and Ahem fall in lvoe with her if not atleast clear all the misunderstandings
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: princ355

the drama is grt its jsut nuffin speaicl happening in the drama at the moment so i feel no one discusses anythnig the writers need to make the story line more interesting and make Gopi a bit stronger and Ahem fall in lvoe with her if not atleast clear all the misunderstandings

completely agree with u dear.....
nothing new is happening in the show......so no one is feeling to discuss anything....
but we can atleast start what all we want to watch and hate in current track so that CVs and writers will come to know what is not clicking currently in the show.....and then will change as per our liking....

Strong Gopi and Aham falling for her....is the biggest dream for all of us here at forum and we all just w8ing for the day when will our dream will become real in the show...

and thanx a lotttttt for replying..