Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
tulsey di,
if 10th pass in the qualification to became a manager,
then i have wasted to much time for doing a MBA😆

OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Kools and tulsey agree wid u both..but as GM said it is a waste of time trying to think of logic here....

yep it is impossible to get such a position wid no experience at all...

i tell u my job interviewer is working in that particular company since 13 yrs and still she is at the level of project manager only...so how can Archu get such an imp post?also Dharmesh said that he only gave her the job bcoz of her dedication, hard work and sincerity...so are all these people working since yrs together not dedicated?

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What I cant understand is why MANNU wanted half a day off simply to take his child for getting VACCINATED . What BS yaar . Cant Shravni take , and cant Savita go with her if she needed company that much ? I took all my children for vaccination ALONE . Twins , put in car seat . Why does a man need to take a holiday for a bloody vaccination ! Holidays r saved for higher emergencies like hospitalization etc .
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simple Kools so the idiot CV can have arman meet. and she can run after him
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
may be this is symbolising that Manav n Archu forgot (strong decision to forget) each other and moved forward in their life?? Earlier they used to think n cry for each other n no more rona dhonas for each other??😉 After sacrificing their love for Shravani they pretend or believing they r happy in their life??!!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carpe-diem

Simple Kools so the idiot CV can have arman meet. and she can run after him

😆😆😆
pgshah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Regarding Archu getting job......one more factor......................"Women's Quota" and "minority quota" in India..........