Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Akash,for u Urmi's case and Archu's case r different...but Archu's case and Satish's case r same....use the same yardstick for everyone๐Ÿ˜† 
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They still didn't fix their story.๐Ÿ˜ก.If I was in Shravani's place I would have left long time back.I don't see her giving any sacrifice.I am only upset with this Archana , who can't control herself infront of Manav.Please act strong infront of him .That is my only request๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
Agree with u Usha,I feel when Archu will know abt Manav-SHravani's upcoming marriage,she'll avoid him totally.

Pehli mulaqat se kuch jyada hi jhatka laga Archu ko...she'll b alright by the next day๐Ÿ˜Š

She said clearly she doesnt want to interfere in his life n then she also didnt resign...thts a marked improvement for Archu in half a day.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Gauri,She did seem to control at the end of the episode..She was just caught off guard  the first time.๐Ÿ˜Š.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Oh I haven't see this thread so far. I too Like to join. Count me too.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
DharShu๐Ÿฅณ...breath of fresh air in PR land๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† aww love Dharmu's gawky romance ๐Ÿ˜‰
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya he is different from other males in this land.he knows wat he wants and he does wat he likes.no ehsaan or devthapan.he is a simple guy.hope he keeps vaishu happy.even his mom was better than other MILs(ofcourse only one scene).