Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Not exactly blaming her.I just said ArMan divorced for her,I didnt say bcoz of her.Moreover,I was talking in general.
If u ask me,when shravani started having importance in the show,I understood she's just a tool for CVs.I have never understood her and I prefer not to analyse her too.

My dislike is purely for the outcome that comes onscreen.
I agree no one is perfect but if I go on appreciating everyone just like this,I'll start watching every other movie tht releases.

Its not abt perfection Akash,its abt showing improvement.
Well,the uniqueness of the character really annoys me and so,I cant appreciate something which I dont like๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh really well before that they reached the court and both were hell bent on divorcing i am talking about the time when she wasn't there at all... Remember they lacked trust in each other, especially Archu!!

Just take the example of Satish how he stood with Varsha, but Archu just made mockery off it!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Well Gauri one man's food is another man's poison, so need not what u dislike might be the same for other's too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its just a ficticious character and its not about dislike but the hatred what i feel is the outcome towards it!!!
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought this was Dharshu fan club๐Ÿค”
Spartacus thumbnail
Well its battle ground out there never mind where the battle lines are drawn!๐Ÿ˜Š
gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akashspartan

[

Oh really well before that they reached the court and both were hell bent on divorcing i am talking about the time when she wasn't there at all... Remember they lacked trust in each other, especially Archu!!

Just take the example of Satish how he stood with Varsha, but Archu just made mockery off it!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Satish was in love with VArshu and knew her well enough to trust her.Archu knew Manav after marriage for just 15 days.I dont expect her to trust him.But then she was wrong in not giving him a chance to speak out in his defense.As much as that.

Satish and Archu cant be compared just as Vandu and Archu's conditions cant be compared.

Initial problems do come up in a marriage.Archu staying away from manav didnt close the doors of reconciliation for them.Manav still was in search of proofs.Why?Bcoz he knew the divorce cud be stopped even then if he cud prove himself innocent.
But Manav,promising marriage to shravani closed every door for Archu to ever come back in his life.

ArMan wanted a divorce,alright..but still Manav had got the proof to prove himself innocent and Archu had confessed her luv for him.It is when they cud have solved their marital problems that they thought of sacrifising FOR shravani.

Shravani is not to be blamed for anything but the fact remains they divorced for her,thinking about her future.

Ok.There is no point in discussing all this in DharShu fan club.

As u say,each to his own and u can never convince me to appreciate ur doll๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Spartacus thumbnail
Well neither i am trying to convince you either, all i am telling is that hatred is different from dislike!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Dosen't matter whether or not it's just 15 days or 15 year's if u don't have trust on ur partner, for heaven sake u have been married and spend good 15 days...

kissi kho jaane ke liye ek pal kafi hai, so i think its all Archu fault and thats why she is paying for it...

So whats the point and remember when he was trying to tell her something she was running away from him allover the place๐Ÿค”
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe.. I'm in.. :D

She's simple and sweet! ^_^
gaurimisha thumbnail
Akash,I understand the difference between hatred and dislike๐Ÿ˜›

No comments on trusting a husband of 15 days...we all saw what happened to Urmi when she trusted her husband of yrs.

Just bcoz u r married,u'll trust ur partner....its better said than done.....guess I dont believe in trusting blindly bcoz someone is related to me.Each to his own.๐Ÿ˜Š

Spartacus thumbnail

Well there are ways at looking at them, Urmi was a different case she stood with him until the things came out????

What Archu did was different she ran away without even giving him benfit of doubt????๐Ÿ˜ก

Even in cricket when in doubt the umpire gives the benfit of doubt to the batsman, if she had trusted him just like what Urmi and Satish did too there respective partner's things wouldn't have led to this scenario...

Even before crucifying the person in the court of law they give him one chance to argue or prove his point but she never did it!!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AKASH ARCHU WAS AT FAULT THERE.But she didn't agree to marry someone else before the DIVORCE.Manav made a bigger fault by agreeing to marry before divorce๐Ÿ˜Š
gaurimisha thumbnail
Akash,do u want me to get into a good long debate on what happened in PR in the last yr?๐Ÿ˜†

U keep pointing out at one mistake of Archu...Manav has made far more.

Archu's mistake was something tht cud hav been worked upon and rectified later...I still cant see how Manav will ever rectify his mistake of getting engaged n putting sindoor on another woman when he still was married.
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago