Maaneet + business dinner + Rahool

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Something just popped in my head: this party is held by Mr.Chopra's company which has requested both Maan and Geet to come together. And who's Chopra's CEO??? Rahoool Narayaaaan!🤢 Toh yeh kambhakht bhi hoga wahaan! Aur Geet ke paas mandraayega bhi!

Mere ko dekhna hai Rahool ki pataayi Maan ke dhai kilo waale haathon se. Time for some  dhishum dhishum!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woah.
That's going to be crazy!
I hope that really happens!

Then Choplu will ask Maan why he beat Rahul so bad just for his secretary! Maan will think, ask himself then leave without a word!

At home, he'll be showing us his physique and asking himself why he did that for Geet.

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhhh......yeah!!! Miss Rahul 😉
Yup then Maan is all frustrated during his workout!!! Arrey iss anaari ko kaun samjhaaye!
sanya21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey but din maan told that hez not gonna work on the project if rahul is also dere..
remember after the party scene .. he called mr.chopra nd told him that he'l not work if rahul is also there on the project..
what about that ?

am confused 😕 

waise agar rahul hoga na .. toh aur mazaa aayega ..
we'll get to see some very guuuuuudddd maneet moments nd the look maan wud give to rahul  ..
 what say people ?

Originally posted by: sanya21

Hey but din maan told that hez not gonna work on the project if rahul is also dere..

remember after the party scene .. he called mr.chopra nd told him that he'l not work if rahul is also there on the project..
what about that ?

am confused 😕 

we'll get to see some very guuuuuudddd maneet moments nd the look maan wud give to rahul  ..
 what say people ?

Well this is a party. It's not the project, so Chopra didn't go against what he said.

And if it's a party, then Chopra ka CEO hoga hi... Mere ko bahut din ho gaye Maan ki dhishum dhishum dekhe. I wanna see Maan flex those muscles on that nincoompoop Rahool!😆.

Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
omg if rahuls there itll make the party so many times bettrr
more awesome maneet scenes!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sanya21

what about that ?

am confused 😕 

what say people ?

yea he did say that, but this isn't a party for the project, it is some hotel dinner party that Mr. Chopra's company is organizing, and so because Maan and his company are strikin a project with them....he invited them

it is like when u become friends with someone, u invite them at ur party.....
So i am thinking that Rahul will be there, and he will definitely do something to piss our Maan off....and I think its about time after that scene that Geet thinks for Maan. 😉

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
awww! it would be so great if maan beats the living crap out of rahul for geet!!! Been waiting for maan to beat someone up for geet...and i mean beat him up hard so maan gets hurt and bleeds and geet is bandaging his wounds! So chweet!!!
Thamanna90 thumbnail
It really would be awesome if he finally showed the world once and for all how possessive he is of her. I mean the way he looked at Rahul shaking (or should i say caressing) her hand at the party. If looks could kill, his definitely would have sent Rahul to the grave.

And that would FINALLY make Geet actually think about why he is like that with her. I mean any normal person would suspect something if someone else jumps at every prick of a thorn, a slight burn from a candle or a bump on the head. *sighs* She really needs to open her eyes.