Kanak Shaan Ki Izzat Bachao!

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Just saw a pre-cap before the break and Shaan is running from the women of the red-light area🀣🀣.......

@ Nitya and Kubare - We were rightπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.........They were saying ' come here chickne ', poor Shaan.......🀣🀣🀣
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG today's epi was downright FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🀣
🀣
🀣

shan running from those girls and den khanak shan cute eyelock 😳
and then their fight 😳😳😳😳

ah ... and DADI!!! OMG she was on a roll!!!! the way she insulted madhvi AKA elder dumbo.... PRICELESS..........

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Karan.T is such a fabulous actor..N Today he was looking so damn cute..N i laught like anything when he was all like"Bahenji 1min" while talking to khanak..It was all so funny..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

gals this is predicted by nitz as we r familiar with shanak, anything may happen with them they r unpredictable..............

one helll of a episode .  both yasha n karan were rocking , yasha was literallly enjoying the stuff as herself n not as khanak n it was shown from her excitment n her expressions not  something we can miss or overlook ................

Dadi jaan is one helll of a person n i loved her a lot she is queen of tauting with her sweet/spicy funny words suits madhavi n kushboo

n more than dadi iam pleased with sunil as i felt he was being wasted but he was so strong today...........

shanak words r tooo short to describe them they r just mind blowingly rocking ........................
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Shanak and only Shanak are capable of this.!!
bubbles524n thumbnail

Todays episode was a nice treat for the fans. The entire episode I had a smile on my face!

shriya84 thumbnail
hey
well done nitya,kubare,may rose and all those who predicted that the prosts would be behind shaan and khanak would save him.U people have imagined it so well.

A very funny episode.I could not control my laughter when shaan started running,both   fighting,(amidst confusion)) and khanak saying to shaan why he was in half clothes and walking around, khanak making him pull his own legs by making him say he was the worst selfish man, shaan telling khanak that she made everyone brother,. khanak meri izzat bachao,(all scenes were very funny) .

The funniest part to me was shaan taking shelter behind her  with a bit of lipstick near his lipsand khanak telling the women that he has already two at home.(biwi and girl friend),and the women leaving their prizey catch disappointedly. 

Khanak flashed a small smile when shaan said that they both were husband and wife.It was as though "see I made u say that in public when u are not drunk".

Yashashri and K.T.acted very well.Hey they both are good at comedy too.Right from Mithai kumar to chikni ghora .,both have made us laugh with ease.,from time to time.

please cvs show such funny moments,and cute fights ,and arms in arms scenes atleast once a week.
Great work shanak.keep up  the good work.
rishani thumbnail
Dadi was really good today like always,respect her a lot.
And yes i'm pretty sure that both Yasha & KT were enjoying the bus part,it was like they were doing it naturally & with fun. Khanak was so sweet today & Shaan was cute when he was running & all.
Shanak was just perfect today,they rock!!!πŸ˜›
For me the best part was when Shaan was runing & when he was on the bus hiding behind Khanak & she was trying to save her from the khooker . It was funny & cute.😊

isomers thumbnail
OMG!! 🀣 I have such a bad stomach ache from laughing today! 🀣 I cannot believe I was right! and May..OMG! we predicted SO well! 🀣🀣

I haven't finished watching the episode yet..so I'll be back in a short while. 🀣

'ae chikne! ruk! idar aa!" 🀣🀣🀣 "MUJHEEE BACHAOOOO!" 🀣🀣*wipes off lipstick* 🀣
I love this show so much. It's so unpredictable! here I was thinking that Shaan would save Khanak..🀣 who knew it would be the other way around?
and OMG. 😍 they fell on the seat. I got everything I said yesterday! 😲 and I'm not even done watching the whole episode yet.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know what you mean NityaπŸ˜†......Any idea about tomorrow.....I was thinking Shaan will fight a little but the police will come to the rescue, in the end.....Kanak might help Shaan, since she will not be able to watch him being attacked😊......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago