Hayati thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

I know i've not been posting much lately, but was on holiday and it was my first holiday with my husband so we wanted to be as away as possible from our laptops, phones and other gadgets. Ps. if anyone needs a beautiful holiday destination definitely consider Maldives.

I think I forgot to mention to you guys, but I got married exactly a month back to my childhood sweetheart. Since i share so much through this forum with you guys, thought Id let you all know this too.

Well coming back to this week's episodes, I must say I feel like I'm dreaming as this week i thought the episodes were rather refreshing and im also liking the saniya sanskar scenes. plus abharan are honestly in my opnion starting to reignite their old charm.

after today's episode where the news of abharan not consummating their marriage has spread like wild fire..and dadi's request, it would be funny if Abha dresses up today and they consummate their marriage. But all the evils (kanika shelly sanskar) still think they didn't.

so later on, they will keep nagging abha about this but abha won't say anything. Then when Sanskar becomes rich via his Saniya plan and comes back to delhi, at the same time Abha will faint and the doctor will say she is pregnant (to make it more interesting- Karan will not be at home at this time). Abha and dadi and Jaggu and Veer will obviously be elated (we will assume that Jaggu is opening up to Abha by now) BUT then Kanika who is obviously under the impression that Abha and karan have not consummated their relationship will say this is not possible. She will then make a big deal about it and this will shock Abha and everyone else. Then Shelly will see Sanskar entering the house and think this is his way of maligning Abha and will join in ridiculing her. Abha will try to meekly say that this is karan's baby but Kanika and Shelly will keep saying stuff about her character and will accuse her of sleeping with Sanskar and now putitng the name of Karan as she wants to melt Jaggu's heart and get the property. Now Sanskar will think this is a ploy of Shelly and will follow it by pretending to support Abha and tells her that if they throw her out then he will be the support of her and her baby..then will come KARAN and will first be confused as to why Sanskar is so close to Abha then when he sees Abha crying he will ask her what's wrong. then Shelly will say what's wrong..your wife is pregnant with someone else is child. Karan will first be elated and smile and hug Abha (which will confuse the three evils). Then Karan will tell Shelly bhabhi that how could she malign Abha that way and that the child is his. The three evils will be shocked and then Karan will tell dadi that I don't think I need to answer anyones questions but just know that this baby is ours. Dadi will say she never once doubted abha. The three evils will then linger and ask whose plan this was..they will all deny this plan and will then realize that Abha is really pregnant!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hayati foremost my congratulations for your wedding.🤗

Your idea is good I am really glad that everything happening in that order and it will prove once again that Shelly is a true viper and this time I really hope Abha Shelly agrees to punish regardless whether or not the Badi Bahu
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on you marriage :D
God bless you both :D
JULIEL thumbnail
Hey, congrats on you wedding!!! God Bless you both and wish you a wonderful, blissfully happy married life!!  ❤️
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats on your wedding hayati! So honeymoon at the Maldives islands...how exciting..lol its funny you say stay away from gadgets, phones, and laptops lollll. well i think your right about the future line. abha is ready, but karan isnt!

once again, congrats to your marriage!
desi-indian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Congratulations for the wedding.....❤️
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Hayati,

Congratulations on your wedding and wish you a very happy and joyful married life. May God bless you.❤️🤪🥳🥳

When are we having a party?

@ Cynthia

Could you make some arrangements please?😉
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Hey Hayati,

Congratulations on your wedding and wish you a very happy and joyful married life. May God bless you.🥳

@ Cynthia

Yes I'll do it all at once😉
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Hey Hayati,

Congratulations on your wedding and wish you a very happy and joyful married life. May God bless you.🥳

@ Cynthia

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1433855

Topic open😉 Jas😃
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Hayati on your wedding....