bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Chup...is jus a small word but Gopi has to hear this word at every other moment. Thus she never gets the chance to say anything. First it was Urmi and Rashi to make Gopi chup, now its Koki and Ahem too!! Ahem tells Gopi to stay chup everytime their scene is shown!!! aur Gopi ka mouth sabhi baand kar dete hai use chup bol kar. when will gopi say anything?!!! kab bolegi?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
chup rahna is gopi's destiny i think, until she gets some sense n courage to stand 4 herself.
rahma_07 thumbnail
 chup means destiny or what?
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahma_07

chup means destiny or what?

chup means be quiet
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think even if koki or ahem wants her to speak also she wont..she vl just stay quite as usual😆
princ355 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am getting boreddddd and sick of this drama already i really wish it does off air its soooo annoying and boring seeing athe main characters cry and being showed dwn eveytime its B**lllsh*t
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Some of us are committed to the show for a bit longer. I think the payoff is coming and it is going to be good.Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lovtv

Some of us are committed to the show for a bit longer. I think the payoff is coming and it is going to be good.

so true Shelly,,,,,we are completely commited to the show and just w8ing for the day when we will get the reward to bear the torture till that time...