Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome part. Just loved it. Please continue soon.
firangi92 thumbnail
: O Suspenseful! :)
Updateeeee! :DD
PM me again after you update? *hopeful face* :]
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Superbbbbbbb part.Waiting for the next part.

fatima
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

aww..my poor sachi....m feelng so bad 4 her..overall emotional ud...continue asap

Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome update !
Loved it !
I hope Sanchi will be fine !
Update soon !
scent_flower thumbnail
Thank you guys! Thank you for liking it and all the encouraging words!
I will post my next part soon,please pm your suggestions..😊
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update! Aww! Sanchi faints! Lolz, how romantic! Loved it! Thx for this n plz update asap! Thx!
sravz23 thumbnail
very nice..
plzzzz continue soon.
scent_flower thumbnail
thank you soo much..😊
I am posting my next part..hope you all like it..

Part 3

Everybody was in the Hospital. Mami was crying and tensed. Mamaji ,babu,nani,shreya and everybody else was tensed and were looking at the operation theatre curiously.

Shravan was still wet..

His family was standing by his side. Everybody was tensed.

Shravan's mother :Beta,tum ghar jao..hum sab hain yahan..hum tumhe phone kar denge jaise he sachi ghar aayegi..tumhare kapde bhi geele ho gaye hain..thand lag jayegi..

Shravan :No Ma,main yahi rahunga..mujhe kuch nahi hoga,,

Nidhi was tensed and she had a feeling that something was wrong.

Nidhi: Shravan,zara idhar to aa..

Shravan walked towards nidhi, he wanted to tell her what had happened. She would understand..

Nidhi :Shravan,kya hua sachi gir kaise gayi? Aur woh itni barish mein kyon bhaagi?

Shravan explained to her what had happened and Nidhi was shocked and upset.

Nidhi :Maine kaha tha na Shravan,tujhe apni zimmedari uthani hogi? Ek raasta khoj uss par chalna hoga? Ab dekh teri ek galti ki wajah se kya ho gaya..galti toh meri hai jo maine teri har harkat par parda dala..papa sahi kehte hain tu irresponsible hai..

Shravan:Bhabhi aap to samjho mujh par kya beet rahi hai..main janta hoon maine baohut badi galti ki hai..lekin bhabhi main..main kya karoo bhabhi...

Nidhi heart melted but this time she wanted Shravan to learn from his own mistakes.

Nidhi : apni galti ki zimmedari utha..Shravan,baohut ho gaya..ab tujhe he apni galti sudharni padegi..

The light on the opd went out and the Doctor came outside.

Mami ran towards the doctor.

Mami:Meri Sachi kaise hai doctor ? woh..woh theek to hai..

Mami was saying between sobs..

Doctor made a serious face. He took a deep breath and said ,"Her condition is serious,aaj aur kal ka din baohut critical hai..agar Sachi ne ye do din survive kar liye to woh bach jayegi'warna'"

Mami cried loudly and said ,"Warna..meri Sachi..Doctor please usse bacha lijiye..uski kuch he din mein shaadi hai'"

The doctor looked at her sympathetically.

Shravan stood at the back and his heart sank..He was angry with himself..He wanted to make everything okay..

Shravan: Doctor,aapko jo karna hai kijie..agar kissi doctor ko bulana hai bulaye..lekin sachi ko kuch nahi hona chahiye..

Doctor: We are trying..par Sachi kissi treatment par respond nahi kar rahi hai..aisa lagta hai woh jeena nahi chahti..agar aap kuch kar sakte hain..toh usse pyaar dijiye..kabhi kabhi patient apni will power se bhi theek ho sakta hai..

At that point Shravan got a call from Tara.

Shravan:Tara,main baad mein baat karta hoon.Main busy hoon.

Tara :Shravan,are you okay? Tumhari awaaz..

Suddenly Shravan remembered Tara was studying medicine..she might know something,she might know a doctor.

Shravan:Tara,actually tum jaldi city hospital aa jao..

Tara :Par kyun shravan?hua kya hai?

Shravan :Tara,zyada sawaal mat karo. Jaldi aao.

Tara came to the hospital and looked concerned.

Shravan told her what had happned. She was unaffected and confused but still she did show concern.

Tara nodded and said she knew a doctor who might help.

Shravan thanked her and was about to leave.

Tara:Shravan..I know it's not the right time..par tumne apne ghar waalon ko bataya humare bare mein?

Shravan looked down and said.."It's not  the right time to discuss this'"

Shravan wanted to make Sachi feel okay,he wanted to make things fine for her..she needed him..he thought..

Sachi was under supervision of the doctor, one person was allowed to meet her.

Shravan wanted to go..tell her something so she could live..

Shravan looked at Mami who was about to go..He wanted to stop mami but he decided not to go infront of her..it may worsen her condition..

Mamaji told Shravan to go home and rest. He was persistent..

Nidhi:Shravan,tere yahan rehne se Sachi theek nahi hogi..ulta teri health par asar ho jayega..tu apni galti ki zimmadari uthana chahta hai na toh is layak ban..ghar chal..

Shravan left with a heavy heart...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Edited by scent_flower - 13 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Omg! Awesome update yaar! Just loveedddd ittt!!plz do continue asap! Thx a lot for the pm!!