gorgeous thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
dont u all think kashish has gone mad?😑she was piyush ki widva till she thought sujal was his murderer but now she is so cooly romancing wth sujal ok its good 4 suj but how can she 4get piyush.n if u all remember her aim her reason 2 live was 2 punish his murderer.so if it is not suj she shud find whos real murderer n give him saza if she can give 2 suj dan y not 2 others.she used 2 tell she luvs only piyush dan y is she lovin sujal ????????????????????koi kitna badal sakhta hai i want 2 know kahan gayi pysh ki wihva???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You r very right, gorgeous. First kash was dying to punish piyush's murderer but now as she has got the love of her life back, she doesn't care a bit abt piyu's murderer. Anyway, i'm not complaining 'cuz all is well for our dear suju ( Look, his company has made her forget even if piyush existed and its great........πŸ˜‰ )
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Kaahe ko us bechaari par gussa kar rahae ho.............. Jo bhi ho raha hai sab Ekta Mai ki kripa hai........... Kashish Bechari ki kya galti hai........ Usae itni galiya mat do gorgeous........... please..........
phoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujalfan

Kaahe ko us bechaari par gussa kar rahae ho.............. Jo bhi ho raha hai sab Ekta Mai ki kripa hai........... Kashish Bechari ki kya galti hai........ Usae itni galiya mat do gorgeous........... please..........

oh sujalfan how sweatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oooooooooooo, seems like gorgeous touched a nerve, isn't it sujalfan??????? πŸ˜†
kripawgr thumbnail

WELL KASHISH KE NAAM KA TIR MAT CHALAO ...WOH SUJALFAN KE DIL KO HI JAKE LAGTA HAIN .

WE ALL WANTED HER TO BE WITH SUJAL FROM THE MOMENT THEY SEPARATED ..

SO NOW THEY ARE TOGETHER....THATS AN TREAT

WHAT SAYZ

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
kashish's  a nice person and we all wished to see her happy and now she's very happy with sujal...so dont hurt us by saying such things about our sweet kashish..right sujalfan?πŸ˜‰
jhanifa thumbnail

when u r around a men like sujal for 24 hours a day how can u remember anything els...i mean when i see him on tv i dont concentrate on anything els but him...he is just so damn HOT,... that nothing els matters...can u really blame kashis for fogetting that piyush...i undestand her completly.

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Well...I dont know what to say however WElcome to I-F have alot of fun here!
salma thumbnail
Everyones right so please don't blame our sweet kashish for the sake of sujalfan. Tum sujalfan ka dil challi kar rehai ho aur hum aisa hone nehi de gai.πŸ˜›