Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prettywoman

haiyee subi.. kab aayega woh din😍😍😍😍😍😍

haye meri to raaton ki neend bhi ud gai hai yehi sochte soche ki kab aayega woh din..😍😍😍😍
sapne main bhi yehi dikhta hia aab to kambakth.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai_ram

i am desperately waiting for the moment when dutta asks her to call him by his name..😍

aur jab woh bolegi dutta he will be like ek baar fir se kaho aaj tak mujhe apna naam kabhi itna acha nai laga..fir se.. fir se.. πŸ˜πŸ˜god! will be tooo romantic.. kab hoga aisa?

That's pretty romantic 😳
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Gadha is what I was thinking abt to start with πŸ˜†..........

but then socho ...........if she calls him Gadha what will we call him πŸ˜†............ akir kaar Nakku aur humein thoda tho pharak honi chahiye.........so I will go for

1) Oye  πŸ˜†.

2) Dat πŸ˜†

3) Mr D  πŸ˜† (if there is a track where she is educated πŸ˜†)

4) Ji suniye [Haiyee imagine her doing that and Gadha blushing πŸ˜†)

.............. anwyays jks apart, I think she will call him plain "Dutta" . Did u forget how she called him "Dutta" when she confessed her feelings to her Mom?.

I still cant take that scene off my brain...........the way she kinchofies and gets mesmerized calling him "Dutta".

I want him to hear her call him by name. She isnt his slave to call him "Sahib".  That will be such a turn off.

Anu

I would love to see the scene, where she calls him Dutta. 

But I do not mind her, calling him "Saab". It is their special relationship. No one around calls him Saab. Not even her parents or Sethji.
First, when she used to call him saab, it was "saab" as of her boss/maalik, but now both know it is not Maalik-servant relationship that they share. So, now the "Saab" has a special place between them. Like "Suniye", is such a common word, but when a wife calls her husband, even in gathering of 100 people, the husband recognises, that it is his wife who is calling him.....(atleast mine does!!!!).
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged   Anu-Reddy

Gadha is what I was thinking abt to start with πŸ˜†..........

but then socho ...........if she calls him Gadha what will we call him πŸ˜†............ akir kaar Nakku aur humein thoda tho pharak honi chahiye.........so I will go for

1) Oye  πŸ˜†.

2) Dat πŸ˜†

3) Mr D  πŸ˜† (if there is a track where she is educated πŸ˜†)

4) Ji suniye [Haiyee imagine her doing that and Gadha blushing πŸ˜†)

.............. anwyays jks apart, I think she will call him plain "Dutta" . Did u forget how she called him "Dutta" when she confessed her feelings to her Mom?.

I still cant take that scene off my brain...........the way she kinchofies and gets mesmerized calling him "Dutta".

I want him to hear her call him by name. She isnt his slave to call him "Sahib".  That will be such a turn off.

Anu

---------------

I think "Oye" is the best.πŸ˜†

Pure PN member ke bich naku boli oye & dutta turn.  ohh what a scene.πŸ˜†

---------
ritun
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sai_ram

i am desperately waiting for the moment when dutta asks her to call him by his name..😍

aur jab woh bolegi dutta he will be like ek baar fir se kaho aaj tak mujhe apna naam kabhi itna acha nai laga..fir se.. fir se.. πŸ˜πŸ˜god! will be tooo romantic.. kab hoga aisa?

😍 Kaash aisa ho!!!!!