Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
"Duttaji" I guess but the piece of muck called Supriya used to call him that!!!!πŸ€”
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I heard kala calling Kishore as Maryada Puroshotham......;)

I guess ...Aap.... only...:)

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveumishal

I heard kala calling Kishore as Maryada Puroshotham......;)

I guess ...Aap.... only...:)

By the way what is the meaning of "Maryada Puroshotham"?  I am not that well acquainted with Hindi or Marathi.
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

By the way what is the meaning of "Maryada Puroshotham"?  I am not that well acquainted with Hindi or Marathi.

purushotham-  the best man, maryada - respect...basically maryada purushotham is referred to god "ram" who is respected a lot and honest and sincere😊
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

Ghada.

thats the first thing that came to my mind too when i saw the heading of this post πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Gadha is what I was thinking abt to start with πŸ˜†..........

but then socho ...........if she calls him Gadha what will we call him πŸ˜†............ akir kaar Nakku aur humein thoda tho pharak honi chahiye.........so I will go for

1) Oye  πŸ˜†.

2) Dat πŸ˜†

3) Mr D  πŸ˜† (if there is a track where she is educated πŸ˜†)

4) Ji suniye [Haiyee imagine her doing that and Gadha blushing πŸ˜†)

.............. anwyays jks apart, I think she will call him plain "Dutta" . Did u forget how she called him "Dutta" when she confessed her feelings to her Mom?.

I still cant take that scene off my brain...........the way she kinchofies and gets mesmerized calling him "Dutta".

I want him to hear her call him by name. She isnt his slave to call him "Sahib".  That will be such a turn off.

Anu
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Gadha is what I was thinking abt to start with πŸ˜†..........

but then socho ...........if she calls him Gadha what will we call him πŸ˜†............ akir kaar Nakku aur humein thoda tho pharak honi chahiye.........so I will go for

1) Oye  πŸ˜†.

2) Dat πŸ˜†

3) Mr D  πŸ˜† (if there is a track where she is educated πŸ˜†)

4) Ji suniye [Haiyee imagine her doing that and Gadha blushing πŸ˜†)

.............. anwyays jks apart, I think she will call him plain "Dutta" . Did u forget how she called him "Dutta" when she confessed her feelings to her Mom?.

I still cant take that scene off my brain...........the way she kinchofies and gets mesmerized calling him "Dutta".

I want him to hear her call him by name. She isnt his slave to call him "Sahib".  That will be such a turn off.

Anu

i agree with you i think she will just call him "Datta" I don't think she should call him Sahib, especially if they're in love/married, she wouldn't be his servant anymore.
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I wrote this post some time back....so now that they both have acknowledged their love for each other...

Still Nakku calls him " Saab".....

We do have a wedding in the future....so again after that Saab??? I'm confused...

When Nakku had talked to Bappa - she had referred as "Dutta"... Also when talking to the reflection Nakku had mentioned "Dutta kitna sundar hein".....

Kala calls Kishore as Kishore...

Leela - What does she calls Suds?? I guess we never got an opportunity to hear...

And now Roops Baji track is coming - it will be Baji for Roops too....

I guess Dutta willl ask her to quit calling him Saab....
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am desperately waiting for the moment when dutta asks her to call him by his name..😍
aur jab woh bolegi dutta he will be like ek baar fir se kaho aaj tak mujhe apna naam kabhi itna acha nai laga..fir se.. fir se.. πŸ˜πŸ˜god! will be tooo romantic.. kab hoga aisa?
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sai_ram

i am desperately waiting for the moment when dutta asks her to call him by his name..😍

aur jab woh bolegi dutta he will be like ek baar fir se kaho aaj tak mujhe apna naam kabhi itna acha nai laga..fir se.. fir se.. πŸ˜πŸ˜god! will be tooo romantic.. kab hoga aisa?

haiyee subi.. kab aayega woh din😍😍😍😍😍😍