febinyusuff thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😭  when geet told him that she doesn't  to go for lunch with him , did you guys hear what did he say in return..

" Mujhe bhi nahi jaana hai.. khaskar tumhare saath..

how rude he is.. Maan, pls man.. we want you two be togather always.. and how can you say that you don't want to go with her .. What an EGO yaar...

but as always I love you :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well, I think he's just annoyed w. Geet doubting his intentions all the time. I mean I'm sure that he remembers all the times he's saved her, and feels hurt that she still can think like that abt him. But Geet doesn't doubt him, it's because of society that's she wants to maintain a distance.
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah it seems mean, but remember Maan is trying to convince himself that he doens't like Geet. I think saying these things to her helps him reassure himself that he doesn't like her becuase he's still in denial. He doesn't want to let his gaurd down. Don't worry soon we'll only hear him tell her how much he loves her.Edited by ann65 - 13 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
Originally posted by: ann65

yeah it seems mean, but remember Maan is trying to convince himself that he doens't like Geet. I think saying these things to her helps him reassure himself that he doesn't like her becuase he's still in denial. He doesn't want to let his gaurd down. Don't worry soon we'll only hear him tell her how much he loves her.

waiting waiting for that episode  :)
borgata thumbnail
Originally posted by: averma4583

Well, I think he's just annoyed w. Geet doubting his intentions all the time. I mean I'm sure that he remembers all the times he's saved her, and feels hurt that she still can think like that abt him. But Geet doesn't doubt him, it's because of society that's she wants to maintain a distance.

ISn't this the maan that also assumed that gurvinder was her boyfriend....and he says that no one will talk trash about geet, yet he was the first one to assume...
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ann65

yeah it seems mean, but remember Maan is trying to convince himself that he doens't like Geet. I think saying these things to her helps him reassure himself that he doesn't like her becuase he's still in denial. He doesn't want to let his gaurd down. Don't worry soon we'll only hear him tell her how much he loves her.

enough enough is enough
how long will this guy will take to say I am madly in love with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍
tired of waiting😑😑😑😑

they don't understand.. after saying all that he has a long way woowwing her...😍😍😍😍
and finally geet saying yes!!!!!❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
pisces16 thumbnail
I don't thnk he tries to be rude that is just mann being mann
angry  at any answer he get that he does not like.
He doesn' t think until  he is by himself alone.