Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

PriDa FF: Fatal Covetion UPD Pt. 16 pg 63 05.05.12

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys..! Finally back with a new Fiction... Based on Prithvi Damini and the many ways I am going to make you suffer.. 😆 this one is going to be very angst ridden so if you guys are looking for a fic in which things are going to be hunky dory i suggest you dont bother with this.. (wow Maham you are already driving your readers away.. ) so without further ado.. here you go.

PriDa FF: FATAL COVETION

PROLOGUE

The nurse set the medical items on her trolley. Out of the corner of her eye she observed a man pacing across the corridor. She looked up and saw that he was pacing in front of the labor room, and couldn't help but smile a little. It was always the same with them. She remembered catching sight of his wife being wheeled in an hour ago. As she looked at him he sat himself down in one of the plastic chairs next to the room and rubbed his temple in worry, his eyes closed. Shaking her head she wheeled the trolley down the corridor and disappeared around the next bend.

Prithvi Saxena hated this. He hated being told to wait while others tended to his wife. He wanted to do something besides sitting on the chair. Checking his watch for the fifth time in the last hour he got up again. Sitting didn't help much. Praying silently that all would be well he rubbed his palms together. As he took out his phone having half a mind to call one of his friends over, He heard a sound from the room beyond. A baby was wailing. He froze for a second and then for the first time in the last hour, Prithvi Saxena smiled. The wait was over.

A doctor emerged from within a room removing her mask. "Congratulations Mr. Saxena it's a girl." She informed him. Prithvi wanted to hug her. "And my wife?" he asked remembering her suddenly. "She is fine. We are cleaning her up' you can see them both within thirty minutes." She replied patting her in a gesture of congratulations and walked away. Still smiling he saw the phone in his hand and now placed the call for an entirely different cause.

Half an hour later, the nurse informed that he could see both his wife and child. Feeling nervous and happy at the same time he entered the room. His eyes met those of a woman. They were slightly glazed but she still managed to smile weakly and tilt her head to her left. Prithvi followed the movement and his eyes found a bundle of blankets. Resisting the urge to jump he walked forward shakily and took the bundle in his arms. As he glimpsed the face of his daughter for the first time a tear escaped his eye. There was something very powerful in his chest trying to get out. Looking up at the woman behind the miracle he now held in his arms he spoke for the first time since entering the room.

"Thank You... Thank You Naina." He whispered

~***~****~****~****~****~

Right that's pretty much it.. Now incase someone is still wondering, No i didnt get the names wrong.. the name is definitely Naina. But i assure you this is a PriDa FF.. Damini exists. If anybody wants me to send PMs regarding updates please tell me... Hope you guys will stick with me in this one..

Love,
Maham

P.S Please don't kill me!
Edited by ...Maham... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Maham... thumbnail

INDEX

PROLOGUE- Page 1

Part 1- Page 5
Part 2- Page 7
Part 3- Page 9
Part 4- Page 12
Part 5- Page 15
Part 6- Page 20
Part 7- Page 23
Part 8- Page 28
Part 9- Page 34
Part 10- Page 38
Part 11- Page 43
Part 12- Page 47
Part 13A,13B- Page 50
Part 13C- Page 51
Part 14A-Page 53
Part 14B,14C,14D-Page 54
Part 15-Page 59
Part 16-pg 63
Edited by ...Maham... - 11 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail

Other Fics and OS's:

1. PriDa OS: Tears Of Blood

2. PriDa FF: Confessions Of Love

3 PriDa OS: Soulmates- A Reunion

4. PriDa OS: Of Dreams and Other Things
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1405536

5. PriDa OS: Of Snarks and Love
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1492949&PID=36996115&#36996115

6. Hassan Bano OS- New Beginnings

7. PriDa OS: A Second Chance At Love

8. PriDa OS: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574800&PID=40845677&#40845677

PM LIST

PRIDA_LOVER
alu5123
Kanchan.S
sia88
shaz94
Cool_Rads
naina.patel
Keva
desigirl_18
cutiepie_1987
angullgrl91
Maz.
khwahish.e.arsh
shalini_s
petunia121
jakhushi
rucha1992
TrishaShreshtha
rachel.fds
neha-2
aparajhita
skorpion
achumen
DaSHInG_DeViL
dikkoO
*angel94*
bfolnmdj
Lifez_Beautiful

Edited by ...Maham... - 12 years ago
PRIDA_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing maham !
please add me in ur pm list
and continue soon!
alu5123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very intriguing!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you have started an unusual FF. Looking fwd to reading how this unfolds. Thanks for the PM would love to recieve them.

Alpa
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Maham finally u r back with a FF
i alway loved ur other FF ....

coming to prologue...
i was very interesting as i started reading it.... n then at the end Naina i thought m being sleepy must have misread it...n blinked my eyes....read it again but still it was naina
then saw ur note...so it was indeed naina....
niana is pri wife oh god wat a twist u have added at beginning of this FF itself
now waiting for u to introduce damini.........

n thanx for pm...
pl add me to ur pm list
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
han *sighs* (of relief of course) ur back!!!!!🤗
that was very well written the rubbing the temple ,the checkin the watch
just so naural (prithvi like)
and the Miracle thing was ...iits sucha lovely thought...👏

and the last line was like a Bomb.😆..so unexpected

Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago
shaz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiiiiiiiii M&M!!😃🤗

Woah- wasnt expecting u to start the FF sooo soon!! 😆😆😆
Well the prologue. was....... interesting!!! Got to admit the last line was a little
shocking but i guess its ur FF so it has to be good!! Like always the part was realy
well written and i'm looking forward to ur next update!! 😛

Add me to ur pm list!! 😛 😆

xx

Edited by shaz94 - 13 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maham sweetie do I have to ask u to add me? If u dont know let me tell u that I m in love wid ur work from d very beginning,whether they b VMs / ff u are 1 talented girl n i love ur work a lot looking fwd to ur new ff which already sounds interesting!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hi! awesome prologue, please do add me to your pm list :)