Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet

aww that would be too cute if maan sulks and geet tries to pacify him!! that def would be adorablee!

I am dying to see Maan sulking in his own way 😍, some unique characteristic way.😍...the way CV's have presented everything so uniquely till now.........I am getting greedy for more and more of Maan and more and more of lovely Maneet scenes...😊
😊
divineplan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VJnLNMDJ

<font color="#ff0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">When Geet asked him to stay away - "Aap mujh se door hi rahiye" , didnt Maan look hurt and angry ?
And also when she said Aapko pure hall mein sirf meri bagal ki seat mili sone ko ...he was so taken aback and hurt and said main toh sirf tumhara Khayaal rakh rahaa tha ...badi galti ki maine....or something like that....

I know this office mms and Sasha bet thing is a different track😑, but if Maan doesnt see the pics and know more yet , Do you think he will now sulk and Geet se rooth jayega😍? Like how Geet had earlier stopped talking to him , will he now try to "stay away" from Geet and she will miss him this time ? Miss his scoldings and proximiy as he missed her talking and clumsy mistakes?

VJ
</font>

ya that can also happen...because he did look hurt...awwww bichara cutie pie 😊 😊 😊
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
good post yaar i was also thinking about that
it will be so sweet to see him rootha hua🀣 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
alidanish2003 thumbnail
i will waiting tomorrow episode kash kal maan geet se naraz ho jaye aur saath main miss bhi kare aur baar baar darwaze ki taraf dakhein
Armu4eva thumbnail
I agree... Maan was completely shaken when Geet said that 'Aap mujhse door rahiye..'

I mean......how can he stay away from his life...... bechara MK ...dil ke tukde ho gae...πŸ₯Ί

But i m sure...... nothing on this earth...in the sky....in the heaven...can keep Maan away from Geet................kyunki...

'Kitne dur dur ho......un dono ke raste ....mil jate hain jo bane ik duje ke vaste...' 😳 Aur aapne Maneet to Ek dusre ke liye hi bane hain!! πŸ˜›

P.S: Wuld actually luv Maan to be ruthoing on Geet.....and Geet trying to manaing him............wuld b soo cute...😍
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: alidanish2003

i will waiting tomorrow episode kash kal maan geet se naraz ho jaye aur saath main miss bhi kare aur baar baar darwaze ki taraf dakhein

you are so right....Kash ke aisa hi ho...Maan's expression was like "tum yeh kya bol rahi ho? how could I stay away?" 😭 Kaise bol sakti ho tum? thik hain ab main bhi dekhta hun...     awwwwwwww but still he cares and gave her the hanky. right?   

now i want Geet to manaofy Maan...ahhh that would be so gooooooood....    
Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He also looked hurt when Geet didn't sit next to him until Mr.Chopra told her to.
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I hope so too, let him sulk for a while if he wants to and be sooo cute, but let Sasha not win !

actually i think a bit differently here. i think it will be a blessing in disguise if maan calls sasha more and doesn't call geet at all. geet herself has told maan ..not to call her so maan too will not call her. then sasha will b on cloud nine that maan sir is all hers..and realise that geet is no threat to her ...maybe then sahsha#s plotting stops and geet will be relieved...but later when geet doens't get the attention and care she is so used to, she might realise the importance of maan in her life... i think shasha winning tomorrow is a bitter pill which will have its' benefits in the near future..
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I know what you mean .can imagine Maan angry but not ruthoed...but  hope he does it in a cute way sometime, if not now......and yes, Maan has sure shown so many different colours since the original tent waala Maan in Hoshiarour....and how in the Mela, he did not even help Geet when she was begging..and now  he runs to sav her in her slightest pain....Mann's tooo good in all shades...

Woh Hoshiyaarpur wala Maan or is Maan mein Zameen Asmaan ka farkh hain.....un dono ke beech mein GEET ka pyaar jo hain!!!  The latter is POST Geet ka pyaar.....a changed man. 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chullbulli

actually i think a bit differently here. i think it will be a blessing in disguise if maan calls sasha more and doesn't call geet at all. geet herself has told maan ..not to call her so maan too will not call her. then sasha will b on cloud nine that maan sir is all hers..and realise that geet is no threat to her ...maybe then sahsha#s plotting stops and geet will be relieved...but later when geet doens't get the attention and care she is so used to, she might realise the importance of maan in her life... i think shasha winning tomorrow is a bitter pill which will have its' benefits in the near future..

nyc 1 chullbuli πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

but i think wotever happens will happen gud for geet !!!
im excited to watch the cmin episode...hope they dnt drag till friday

Miss Amazing x