Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ohh Fifi I m feeling very guilty!! 😆 I think someone provides updates daily😕 but not right away like Aarti. I dont watch all he episodes. I also read the WU. I can do it if u want😊
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashiti

fans cant tolerate dis....they cant even think about that situation coz da current track itself seems very disgusting n show has lost so many viewers and if now these thing happen then it will completely horrible.....
i dont know the reason why all of u want the seperation part between arman to be continued if u are truly arman/sushita fan...this is not good at all.....atleast we fans should not think about new male/female leads in show.....
sorry if i hurt anybody......

No dear why wud u hurt anyone ?Ur just giving your opinion , which is equally important as others ! In fact I asked myself in my post that I want opinions .

All I am saying is to become Kabab Mein Haddi ...........where is the Kabab  ? Kabab toh hona chahiye na , haddi beech mein atak jaane ko ? The Kabab [ the marraige] Has been dissolved !  So there is no question of the bone being bothersome anymore . Parallel tracks of Archu Manavs lives can be shown effectively too .
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unknown18

Ohh Fifi I m feeling very guilty!! 😆 I think someone provides updates daily😕 but not right away like Aarti. I dont watch all he episodes. I also read the WU. I can do it if u want😊

i know sarcasm when i see it...you are not feeling guilty one bit...but i AM NOT going to refuse updates..and i want it in detail just like aarti....you know that saying 'you never miss the water until the well runs dry'...AARTI I MISS YOU BABES😭😭
unknown18 thumbnail
aray Fifi I m really feeling guilty😆

I didnt watch the episode yet so I cant write a detailed one yet but here r the highlights from Gauri. Thats what i read too. I was studying so cudnt watch nd now i hav to get ready for uni🤓

Highlights from Gauri!

1.Archu-Vinod share a bro-sis heart-to-heart talk.Vinod was crying in his old room and Archu was consoling him.Sulo comes,sees n asks them to come.
2.All r sitting when Satish enters,Varsha is happy n goes to search for someone when Satish says Bhavna hasnt come.Varsha is sad.
3.SaSha moment.Varsha feeding satish.They discuss their prob.Flashback-Urmi goes n brings back varshu.Satish says sorry.Bhavna decides to stay away from SaSha as it is gud for both.
At present,SaSha agree all had some fault but varsha promises she'll bring Bhavna to vaishu's wedding.
4.Manav with sachu comes to shravani and asks her to get ready qucikly.Damo is vomitting and sav is scolding him.The doc had wrongly diagonised him with cancer.ManChoo are going to  attend sum function...all r happy.
5.Vaishu's dulha Dharmesh comes in a car and enters K's house.

Precap:Vaishu at Dharmesh's wedding

gaurimisha thumbnail
LUB u so much Kool for saying this....I've been quite busy matchmaking😆😆

But coming down to earth,I luv Sushita too....never ever liked Anurag of Kasautii...but luved Bajaj.

I'm seriously confused whether I want Manav back with Archu or not.

As of now,I demand a new lead for Archu...just want to see her happy ,someone who will pamper her a lot.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wah re CV's!!! Apni pathetic storytelling ka blame Doctors pe daal diya- "Doctors wrongly diagnosed Damodar Baba as cancer"... and that too after so long they found it out... okay maybe they were waiting for the signs of cancer to crop up and when it didn't they decided it is not cancer, lab reports jaye bhad mein... mazaak hai kya... idiots!!!!😡
SweetFifi thumbnail
I too want to see that happen gauri...she deserves that attention and love, my next door neighbour is playing jagjit singh songs, i think it is the kids who are playing it, needless to say it is on full blast..😊
unknown18 thumbnail
Niki, I dont know abt India but wrong lab reports come out in Pakistan. I know some ppl whose reports said that they hav Hepatitis or cancer but in reality they didnt.
SweetFifi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Wah re CV's!!! Apni pathetic storytelling ka blame Doctors pe daal diya- "Doctors wrongly diagnosed Damodar Baba as cancer"... and that too after so long they found it out... okay maybe they were waiting for the signs of cancer to crop up and when it didn't they decided it is not cancer, lab reports jaye bhad mein... mazaak hai kya... idiots!!!!😡

🤣oh my gawd that is too funny😆😆
gaurimisha thumbnail
Nikki,u're a doc...pls can u tell me if a old man vomits blood,can it be just something to do with alcohol?I didnt get what was said.

Sav was forcing neem kadha something down Damo's throat n he was complaining abt it.

I didnt get the medical science aspect of PR