Geet will win the bet hands down! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
vry true dr shasha ko M.K bhau hi kahan dete hai i thnk shahsa wld b thnkng kash mein maan ki secretary hoti..........😆
Originally posted by md410

saasha says whoever Mk calls most is important. so geet replies fine ( she knows she just said him not to call her smart gal) and in return put a condition if MK does not call her the most then staff should stop gossiping about her. saasha agrees

so if MK does not call geet the most then she wins the bet is it????? and people also stop gossiping about her and maan!!!!!!
Originally posted by sweet coco

remember his face when she sat far away from him...not talking...he'll die for sure!!! geet will so win!!

😆 coco n i think alike!
Originally posted by Sofna

But she has asked him to stay away from her so pple dnt doubt n gossip.........lets see wat happns

He doesn't listen to anyone remember 😉
Originally posted by MAYUPS

Koi shaq? Maan singh khurana cannot breathe without geet handa! so obviously like all days maan will call her the most...sasha ko kab bulaya aaj tak maan ne? except meetings with clients?
Sasha jee u'r going DOWN!!! 😆

i wish, but remember geet told him kai app mujhse door rahiyay. now he will not talk to her all day and she will loose the bet. i hope not. i am horrible at predicting so i hope the opposite happens.

i thought the bet was that if he doesnt call her everyone stops talking about them :s
Originally posted by Sofna

But she has asked him to stay away from her so pple dnt doubt n gossip.........lets see wat happns

i agree yaar i have the same fellings u said my words hope that geet win 😊.....

Love Leena 😉
Originally posted by armaans.basket

i thought the bet was that if he doesnt call her everyone stops talking about them :s

i believe the bet is that if she wins, everybody will stop talking about them. i think she will loose and then everybody will definitely  stop talking about them. remember kitni mohabbat hai. arjun arohi scenario.

honestly though i like the way they are handlin this issue. its a very real issue. it happens all the time. if you are over efficient or trying to do your job, but are friends with your boss or male colleagues, u r deemed as flirty, promotion seeking, suck up and basically your credibility is in question. so i am glad they are tackling this issue with sensitivity and sensibility and not making it into a melodramatic saga.
what will happen in these days is totally  unexected for us i think.......................................and i was thinking the bet is about who is more important to maan so if geet wins so how can whole office stop talking about maan and geet after the photo this is also prove that geet is important to maan..............................................if geet wins this is also good but if sasha wins geet jealous etc this is also good so upexected..........................................and let guess if raat ko geet nahi hote aur sasha hote maan k sath and sasha maan k sath five years se kaam kar rahi aaj tak kia kabhi maan ne sasha ko apne shirt de hai yah phir apne rumal diye hai sasha ko to geet is more important to maan...........😃
None. Maan is an exceptional personality and nobody can touch that.