Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

enter 1 more hateli... oh goddd!!! - Page 7

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
TPT, my heart goes out to you guys....I haven't seen the episode, and don't plan to....but this new girl sounds nothing less than horrible. stay strong 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desertrose21

TPT, my heart goes out to you guys....I haven't seen the episode, and don't plan to....but this new girl sounds nothing less than horrible. stay strong 🤗

awww...thanku so much..we all need this...😭 😆 😆

pata nahi kaun se chidiyaghar se uthakar laaye hai....hair is just like a nest.... 😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: beautiful16

charu dear... r u okkk???? i got a shock whn i read ths post... can u really tolerate sneha wid munna????

right Sabi...i dun like this particular girl but i dun have a problem with this track..i'm fed up of watching "maatam" bhara akshara's face all the time ! firstly, i dont think they will show "extra marital affair" here...naitik will not cheat on akshara...aur aisa nahi lagta ke this girl will be of the types who is willing to fall in love with naitik, after knowing that he's married...she may be one of his silent admirers...that's NOT the culture of Udaipur u c 😃 secondly, i don't understand this character Sneha..she's another scared rabbit...how can naitik love her? 🤢 she's just another akshara ! we find friends and companions in people with whom our mental level match, or we see some good and different qualities in them which we don't find in ppl. around us...like Lavanya..she was the one who cud have many admirers...independent, strong, , down to earth, family type girl....I was expecting a bubbly ,talkitive, headstrong, mature girl for naitik...well, disappointment toh tha but I guess Sneha will be able to pull akshara from gayitri's feet to naitik's heart again...bas isi positive thinking ki wajah se i liked her 😃
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Like Charu...even i was expecting some one different from Akshara..now,.If Naitik falls for her...then it's not girl's atributes which have attracted her rather Akshara's attitude towards him. creatives are playing game very safely...they are trying to blame circumstances rather than Naksh....so that in the end both survive with a  clean image.

YR_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

right Sabi...i dun like this particular girl but i dun have a problem with this track..i'm fed up of watching "maatam" bhara akshara's face all the time ! firstly, i dont think they will show "extra marital affair" here...naitik will not cheat on akshara...aur aisa nahi lagta ke this girl will be of the types who is willing to fall in love with naitik, after knowing that he's married...she may be one of his silent admirers...that's NOT the culture of Udaipur u c 😃 secondly, i don't understand this character Sneha..she's another scared rabbit...how can naitik love her? 🤢 she's just another akshara ! we find friends and companions in people with whom our mental level match, or we see some good and different qualities in them which we don't find in ppl. around us...like Lavanya..she was the one who cud have many admirers...independent, strong, , down to earth, family type girl....I was expecting a bubbly ,talkitive, headstrong, mature girl for naitik...well, disappointment toh tha but I guess Sneha will be able to pull akshara from gayitri's feet to naitik's heart again...bas isi positive thinking ki wajah se i liked her 😃

agree charu... even i excepted mature girl for naitik... she looks  younger than rashmi.. i don't know how she ll fall for naitik... sneha is just carbon copy of aksh... 😆
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

waah readng ths made me feel better....😊
i will also thnk positively now.. no more negative thoughts... cudnt work properly coz of all ths drama... day & nite naksh revolves around my head...
shithy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beautiful16

waah readng ths made me feel better....😊
i will also thnk positively now.. no more negative thoughts... cudnt work properly coz of all ths drama... day & nite naksh revolves around my head...

arey i too hope dey wont show any extra marital affair..is naitik dat much dumb to leave his wife n go for another girl...😭
no i dnt want such a track pls....
n ya rnt naksh husband n wife,😡y cant dey tlk n clear dis...y isnt naitik wana solve dis...y akshara wanna solve dis...dis is rly  very sad,....😭😭