Chaku aur Gudiya ka kya connection!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
hmmmm...was just watching geet AGAIN...πŸ˜†
ek baat meri samajh me nahi aayi..πŸ˜•wen maan asks geet if u have chilli pwdr to chaaku dikhane ki kya zarurat thi?..then geet replies ki main nahi chahti thi ki aap meri bachpan ki gudiya dekhe....

koi mujhe bataye ki maan ne geet ka jhola kholne ki koshish kab ki?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†jo geet ne aisa kaha.πŸ˜•.ye gudiya aur chaaku ka kya connection hai BOSS?πŸ˜†
'.did anyone notice ya main hi zyada sunne lagi hoon......πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...!

LoVe 😳
❀️SanaaπŸ˜†

Edited by sweet_chilly - 13 years ago
no no...1st maan said mujhe dikhao mein dekhta huh candle but geet khud dekhti hai cos of gudiya....unka koi conection nhi...bas dialougs timing wrong thi i think...lol..
Originally posted by mireen19

no no...1st maan said mujhe dikhao mein dekhta huh candle but geet khud dekhti hai cos of gudiya....unka koi conection nhi...bas dialougs timing wrong thi i think...lol..

thats wat i mean..dialogues ulte pulte hue..or its bad editing!
even i was wondering... wat a lame excuse.. what's teh connection between the gudiya and the chaaku .... but realized that  there was no connection between the two.  like mireen19 said , i guess it was just a mistake in the script or maybe geet had to give some excuse and she could not think of anything, so like always she said whatever came to her mind!!!!!
aur waise bhi  maan ko  geet ke alawa kuch aur dikhaye deta hai kya....πŸ˜†    ki woh geet ka jhola dekhe...... jab dekho geet ko ghoorta rehta hai.....!!!! bechari geet ne keh bhi daala ... "aap mujhe ghoorna bandh kijiye...." 🀣
πŸ˜† Awesome someone also noticed this hehehe.... yeah might be a editing problem or Geet just has to reply with something ....and she comes up with this hehehe

It was an awesome scene to watch with everything falling out from her bag of goodies....

I always wondered what she put in there lol never knew it would be a candle, a box of matches, medicine, her childhood gudiya and her special weapon 'lal mirch' chilli powder πŸ˜†

nice post! πŸ‘

~ Anju ⭐️
MAAN ROCKS! ~
I think he meant the lal mirch powder since it entered his eyes and blinded him for a minute....the connection was between the lal mirch and the chakku as in to say if you had something so potent why did you use the chakku, to which Geet says I did not want to expose the doll which was also in my bag along with the lal mirch powder....it is not an editing mistake
oh yaar they had to make another funny momment of Geet's inoocent annd a coochie-coo momment for us so don't complain ignore the stupid mistakes lol, jst focus on maneet mommentsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by beagleboy

I think he meant the lal mirch powder since it entered his eyes and blinded him for a minute....the connection was between the lal mirch and the chakku as in to say if you had something so potent why did you use the chakku, to which Geet says I did not want to expose the doll which was also in my bag along with the lal mirch powder....it is not an editing mistake

That's how I perceived it too....
Nothing was wrong.......

He was trying to look himself.. and said.. "Let me get the candle" .. but Geet dint wanted him to look into her bag.. coz of her doll ... she dint wanted him to see that she's carrying  doll in her bag...

So in a hurry.. to get the candle ... The chilli powder .. falls.. and .. so when Maan was rubbing his eyes... He just asked... "If you had all these things (Chilli Powder) what was the need to show me the Knife" ..  she could have just used the chilli powder as the girls these days carry pepper sparys with them for self defense.

Btw, it isn't right to look inside a Girl's bag... my mom says.