Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yaa such easy qustions......... bebo one ......... even uttran one.......... there were lots......was asking the name of gf of mickey ??............. who doesn't knows??      silly........😆😆
honeyrose thumbnail
Suki  I was just seeing sumran episode ...the sweet shop scene and bus scene. karan luks very young and cute in that...howcome its not even one year and they become so old now. Even suman is very young in that. If they become like this...wat will happen in the forthcoming years...LOL
bakwas show........ im waiting eagerly for kbc now....... i liked it......😃
honeyrose thumbnail
They cud hav easily won 1 crore, but got scared I suppose. Wat a bullshit programme. At this rate Imagine will become bankrupt if they ask these kind of questions.

Originally posted by: pkcmfan

Suki  I was just seeing sumran episode ...the sweet shop scene and bus scene. karan luks very young and cute in that...howcome its not even one year and they become so old now. Even suman is very young in that. If they become like this...wat will happen in the forthcoming years...LOL

agree with you hema...... suman looked somewhere around 24 in the beginning of the show...... and now after an year.......she looks 34......... 😆😆
honeyrose thumbnail
KBC is really a quiz show....wat difficult questions. Dont where they find such questions.

They cud hav easily won 1 crore, but got scared I suppose. Wat a bullshit programme. At this rate Imagine will become bankrupt if they ask these kind of questions.

no questions from pkcm......... i was waiting for it.......😆😆😆

those people got scared and ran away......... 😆😆😆........true they'll soon be nbankrupt..........
honeyrose thumbnail
I dont think that salwar kameez will fit her now. Might be she is fat they r putting sarees for her....lol. Wat shows do u watch besides PKCM?

KBC is really a quiz show....wat difficult questions. Dont where they find such questions.

i feel amitji is really a good host... even srk is ok.....but i hated madhvan as a host........
honeyrose thumbnail
U didnt notice it wen madhavan show starts behind his screen I saw karman scene where karthik puts the necklace and suman turns around to hug him.