Pavitra Rishta

Vaishali Propose Dharmesh at his Wedding Day - Page 5

armanpr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Akashspartan

Well i have regained my memory completely and my heart still goes hmmmmmmmmmmmm for Archu!!!!❀️

hey akash what is this DOLL will kill u if she comes to know that u like ArchuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. bcoz u  whr the only on PR land who liked DOLL(CHOO)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanpr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
In todays episode i think vaishali is dreaming that dharmesh is coming at her house for the function & all her family members like him & r welcoming him for this marriage function.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ummm is she in her right mind?...that other guy was so nice. but anyways she must have fell for him because he is an honest straight forward guy.i knew when that guy was talking to her she didnt look to happy.
sajibabe thumbnail
oh my god its not vaishu but ekta mahi creating odd ball couples i doubt it very much vaishu would fall in love with that dhol get real, she really liked that cute guy, but thanks to this ekta mahiya & her hideous concepts that everything gets ruined
you have to admit in ekta shows all you get to see is beauty & beast couple, this lady is heavily influnced by that idea i wish this show goes off air
Naivedya thumbnail
That's awesome! Good for you Vaishu! Yay, Dharmesh is now a daamaad too! I like the guy!
Tulsey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gaurimisha

It was actually a flashback.

Vaishali proposed to dharmesh at his wedding and he agreed.So,now vaishu is marrying her love,Dharmesh.
Finally something positive in PR...Dharmesh-vaishu,my fav couple in PR land nowπŸ‘πŸΌ

Gauri, in today's episode?   I did not see it.   In four episodes, which episode was it shown?   I only saw in the precap?
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey gaurimisha are you on fb? saw your post on Abhishek and ratan's wall and your picture as well
Tulsey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PRnerd

what the heck...this show is getting from bad to worse...what is the moral of that track...that fat guys need hotttt chicks tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fifi, she may be marrying him for his morals and that he will actually be a good husband to her.  He might have helped Arch with the job and she realzed his worth.   There is too much back flash that we will be seeing.

but what is this, where did these members see her talking to him hand in hand??
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when did vaishu and darmesh fall in love? besides they make a weird couple...she could do better
khush1432 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???????????????