Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mrs.i

This is what singhania family proved.Atleast call nandini once ,zinda bhi hai ya Nahi.Looks like they wanted 2 get rid of her desperately.What a maika!!!

Haan yaar ! Singhania's have literally forgotten ki unki beti ki abhi do din pahle hi shaadi hui hai.😒

And even CVs have forgotten about Nandini's character.  No gruh pravesh, nahi koi rasm, kuch bhi nahin dikhaya usake sasural ka 😕
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like gayatri is jealous of not only akshara but also the daughters of the house that's why she is so busy making this big hungama over the house and all are upset over this house fiasco . so no time for nandini , i mean her own mother bhabima is so busy with this natak at the house the she herself ignored her only daughter.
rosepaul2110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
arre naitik ne ek ghar kharida aur is dukh mein woh nandini ko bhool gaye.....dont they care for traditions n rituals....
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Mohini should finish all their romance before coming back on screen...I just cant stand lover-boy Mohit!!!
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

when she will come, and Daddaji will "gift" her that house, again "GHAR GHAR" will start 🤣 this time with Nandu and Mohit..poor developer..he'll never sell houses to Singhanias again

good one Charu 👏 ...and very true also...these houses have totally shaken the Singhania house

😆
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

when she will come, and Daddaji will "gift" her that house, again "GHAR GHAR" will start 🤣 this time with Nandu and Mohit..poor developer..he'll never sell houses to Singhanias again

Charu, GHAR GHAR ki jagah- GHAR JAMAI😆😆😆
pata nahi daddaji kab ayenge