Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why did Maan needed to remove his shirt ? - Page 4

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Sonuu just stop it yaar๐ŸคฃSee Shyam is a married guy and if he dare tries to eye on Geet๐Ÿ˜ก..his saalis r still alive to go and complain to our Jiji๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..So Shyam u better don't set your eyes on Geet now๐Ÿ˜ก

but ya after marriage it will b Geet's turn to shed all her inhibitions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..after all Maan will b a tired man then..so Geet can pump him up by doing some seductive acts๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

now you need to stop it jyoti.... how can you expect a seductive session from my geet she is not tapu ok???? and i have a full faith on maan's passion,,,, he cant be tired so easily...... and see i said something naughty and shyam jijo is ghayab... see how much he is afraid of our jiji......๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

now you need to stop it jyoti.... how can you expect a seductive session from my geet she is not tapu ok???? and i have a full faith on maan's passion,,,, he cant be tired so easily...... and see i said something naughty and shyam jijo is ghayab... see how much he is afraid of our jiji......๐Ÿ˜†

Ya mayb he ran away to padosi forum๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Shyam is really scared of his two saalis out here who never misses any opportunity to pull his leg naROFL...and I hv full faith on my Jiju..I m sure he will never look at any girl whether its Geet or Ichha other than our Jiji๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Arre I don't mean those Tappu seductive sessions yaarROFLROFLROFL...I mean Geet wearing transparent white saree..with striaght open hair..looking drop dead gorgeous..toh ho gaya seduction na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...this will really boost Maan's energy and then he can go for his stripping actsROFLROFLROFLROFL
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: celestae143

I think they have centralised AC system... Knob for turning on/off might be in another room.... If there was a remote or if Maan could turn the AC off manually, he would have done that when Geet complained about the cold first time itself....
Geet didn't take his waist coat when he offered it to her..... Moreover the waist coat won't actually give her that much protection, like the shirt does.... If Maan was wearing a jacket, it would have been ideal..... But sadly he wasn't....
It doesn't matter how many nights a person had stayed awake, but the moment there is nothing to do during night, we tend to fall asleep... I used to do night shifts for a very long time.... Sleeping during day and staying awake during night  had become like a common routine to me... But even that time, if the shift becomes quiet, I used to feel very sleepy.... If its a busy shift no sleep problem... But during quiet shifts, I literally had to fight hard to stay awake.... There are times I dozed off also....
Geet had told Maan that she had finished her work... Its possible that Maan also had finished the designs.... Maybe he was just going through the designs, as they had a lot of time to kill and nothing else to do..... Moreover Maan is never going to tell Geet that he had finished his share of work..... That would look really silly coming from Maan....
There was no need for Maan to go and sit next to Geet... Nor was there any need for Maan to place Geet's head on his shoulder.... These I completely agree...... The only excuse I can think for Maan is that, his attraction towards Geet is so strong that, Maan wouldn't have been able to prevent himself from falling prey to the momentary weakness... โ˜บ๏ธ And Geet really looked delectable sleeping on sofa....  There is only so much of temptation Maan can take...โ˜บ๏ธ.Maan is only human after all.... Moreover Maan was only planning to sleep for only 5 to 10 minutes....
Geet is a very heavy sleeper..... But even I thought that Maan was a light sleeper.... Maybe its the 'Geet Ka Side Effect' like @muskanp said..... ๐Ÿ˜‰....
when geet said she finished her work i think at that time maan had also finished his work....he did seem in a relaxed mood....secondly maan may not hv been planning to sleep...the way Maneet were in non-stop conversation mode there was no need to sleep....but a moment back maan had this passionate dream...maybe he was feeling a little out of control and so to avoid any 'mishap' ๐Ÿ˜‰ he pretended to fall asleep on the chair...and as for sleeping beside geet....i wud like to take maan's word for it that he just wanted to help her as her head was dropping in her sleep...although i do agree with that attraction played a major role in it....but then that can be easily forgiven because maan did not do anything wrong.

These are my POV.... Could be wrong also...

Ann.

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

hold  on jyoti... shadi ke baad,,striping business  will be shifted to geet.... aakhir kab tak akela ladka exposing karega.... so shyam keep your fingers crossed ,,,,,after marriage we both will  be asking about the logics and you'll will be saying... chodo logics ko just check out geet,,how hot she was??????/๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Are control yaar
Vaise I wont mind Geet doing that and wont ask for logics then ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Sonuu just stop it yaar๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃSee Shyam is a married guy and if he dare tries to eye on Geet๐Ÿ˜ก..his saalis r still alive to go and complain to our Jiji๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..So Shyam u better don't set your eyes on Geet now๐Ÿ˜ก

but ya after marriage it will b Geet's turn to shed all her inhibitions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..after all Maan will b a tired man then..so Geet can pump him up by doing some seductive acts๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Are Jyoti I'm innocent types ๐Ÿ˜Š and if I can go through Maan's scenes then why not allow me to c Geet doing all those ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

an away to padosi forum๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Shyam is really scared of his two saalis out here who never misses any opportunity to pull his leg na๐Ÿคฃ...and I hv full faith on my Jiju..I m sure he will never look at any girl whether its Geet or Ichha other than our Jiji๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Arre I don't mean those Tappu seductive sessions yaar๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...I mean Geet wearing transparent white saree..with striaght open hair..looking drop dead gorgeous..toh ho gaya seduction na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...this will really boost Maan's energy and then he can go for his stripping acts๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks Jo, that's so nice and almost true ๐Ÿ˜‰
111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
most of d things are illogical in serials nywayz we shd enjoy such scenes they were looking cute