Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Yamzie! I agree lol!🤣 everything is made from plastic nowadays there is no sense of individuality, theres suppose to be a limit to filmyness....  Actually if you look at it this way all of the shows on tv today lack orginality, its the characters that are poplular.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chokonesta.

@Yamzie! I agree lol!🤣 everything is made from plastic nowadays there is no sense of individuality, theres suppose to be a limit to filmyness....  Actually if you look at it this way all of the shows on tv today lack orginality, its the characters that are poplular.

Thnx for agreeing Vaishu ROFL

Exactly..These days all shows are garbage, there's nothing sensible on TV at all, i only fin discovery channel good, even the news channels only concentrate on Films, Cricket and Politics.

Originality doesnt exist anywhere...its long gone😛
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aj_observer

@Gagan...what is surprising is did they realize it NOW...My guess is a reputed newspaper like TOI doesn't care a hoot about serials like MJHT...so the PH must be paying them good for it..I guess TOI is catching up .... They must have realized this serial in past one year had done nothing but COPY Bollywood Movies... even when copying people generally take concept...

nahhh MKJT creatives copy scene to scene ...dialogue to dialogue... Poor Arjun said he tried his level best to add HIS OWN Essence... what else they can do....

My theory says: That Endemol is begging big media names like TOI to publicize their show to garner Trps 🤣 but apprently TOI gives two hoots about this show as they have now realized this show has like 0.2 Trps and there are more haters of this show🤣 so at the moment TOI wont benefit from praising MJHT so they decide to put it down  🤣 Plus they probably got tired of the continuous nagging and begging for publicity from the Production House  🤣

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chokonesta.

oh plz dont even talk abt originality in mjht.
u know what they have proud feeling that characters are popular bcoz of them n they have every right to kill the character when needed.this is what uncle sharma told.
how can they forget the actress making character popular.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

My theory says: That Endemol is begging big media names like TOI to publicize their show to garner Trps 🤣 but apprently TOI gives two hoots about this show as they have now realized this show has like 0.2 Trps and there are more haters of this show🤣 so at the moment TOI wont benefit from praising MJHT so they decide to put it down  🤣 Plus they probably got tired of the continuous nagging and begging of PH 🤣

🤣 So true gagan 🤣

Poor MJHT PH is trying all possible ways to gain trp's, but unfortunately TOI doesnt give a damn...Im so glad their article got published..

As it is we keep making them mad, and plus this one will sure make them reach to a saturation level and eventually shut down the show 🤣 🤣
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yamini, I will get my cousins in india to subscribe to TOI now 🤣

Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i m already a TOI subscriber
aj_observer thumbnail
Is it just me..or the writer sounded TIRED/BORED.....

like why am I writing this article types... 🤣
myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Any publicity bad or good they don't seem to care, as long as the show is in the news...they might be happy tat there was an article in TOI or maybe paid for it too..after all they did use the newspaper to announce about season 2.
aj_observer thumbnail

Originally posted by: myvoice

Any publicity bad or good they don't seem to care, as long as the show is in the news...they might be happy tat there was an article in TOI or maybe paid for it too..after all they did use the newspaper to announce about season 2.

Revathy ...true... will it help the show though...ultimately that is the idea right?? to get TRPs...

I wonder how does a new neutral person would feel about the article...would it peak their interest and make them watch the show... it is only helpful when publicity jogs curiosity helps viewers watch the show..new or returning...

so far no indication as such...the news around the corner is...the party has not brought impact yet...I don't know if freshers party and this towel dance are over or not in the show.... but there is no excitement anywhere....