Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: CZ..

okies asma. I want you to remember that I chose this video HAHA. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

now coming to the video. even though I've watched it a million times already, this time I watched it with a nuetral eye rather than drooling over it :P

good points:

1) I love the part from 1:04 to 1:31! it's so simple yet effective, and simply change of scenes has never looked as brilliant anywhere else.

2) you've chosen variety of KaSh scenes, and thus each scene goes with the lyrics very well πŸ˜ƒ

3) I love the 'fade from b&w' transition - lol I kept wondering where it was in sony vegas after I watched this video πŸ˜›

4) I love the song - both the version. very beautiful, like jhanvi said, it has a calming effect :)

5) bang on scene @ 4:10 :)

not so good points:

1) this mainly technical, I feel that when a scenes transitions to the other, there should be no small glitches or errors like a little bit of extra scene that should have been deleted. for eg: notice 0:17 carefully.

2) you could have used pan/crop to fit the scenes to the border.

3) I agree with jhanvi about the transition from song 1 to song 2 :)

that's it! I hope you didn't get offended :)

love
neetz =D 

now thats what I wanted..thankyou neets for those points esp the transition walas, i need to get a grip on those...yaaaay =D
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mariam : thankyouuu soo much Mariam!πŸ€—

Jenny: aww jen means a lot; thankoooπŸ€—

Annu: thankyou yaaraa!πŸ€—
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh i love tht VM. It was the first vm of KaSh on tht song. I still remember the time when it was posted. We were discussing tht song in heaven and how we wanted smeone to make a VM on it and BAM asma comes and posts this STUNNING vm. No wonder it got so many views. U rock asma