Has Yeh Rishta Changed Even a Bit? D;

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Heey !

I Was Just Watching The Most Romantic Episode Of Yeh  Rishta " The October 12 Episode"
Really Its Been So Many Days [Or Should I Say Months] Since That Memorible Day 😒
Watching The Episodes Now I Feel That Yeh Rishta Hasn't Even Changed A Bit.... Even If It Has Changed, I Thinked Its Worst ;O
Here Are Some Reasons
1. Naitik Used To Be More Romantic Before, Now Usally He's So Grumpy [Noo Offence]
2. Gayatri.. ARGGG... Anonoying Much??
3. Everyone Tries To Find Flaws In Akshara .. Everyone ALWAYS Misunderstands Herr
4. Naitik Still Doesn't Try To Understand Akshara

What Do You Guys Think??
true....well ur no.1 i dont seem to find thats true
he is still romantic its just that they dont spend as much time as they use to before as responsibilities has been piled on them.
2. gayatri was and is more annoying than before thats true now she should try to understand her DIL and give those two some breathing space for themselves
3.every1 i dont htink so not dadajee nor her FIL nor rashmi idk about bhabhiema
4.naitik still doesnt understand akshara thats true..how long does a husband who loves his wife more anything else in the world doesnt understand his wife
well i still love naksh and love YRKKH
Originally posted by hafeji

true....well ur no.1 i dont seem to find thats true
he is still romantic its just that they dont spend as much time as they use to before as responsibilities has been piled on them.
2. gayatri was and is more annoying than before thats true now she should try to understand her DIL and give those two some breathing space for themselves
3.every1 i dont htink so not dadajee nor her FIL nor rashmi idk about bhabhiema
4.naitik still doesnt understand akshara thats true..how long does a husband who loves his wife more anything else in the world doesnt understand his wife
well i still love naksh and love YRKKH
I Still Love Naksh.. Im Just Basicly Saying As The Days Past By The Storyline Is Focosing More On And Moree Akshara's Resposibilities... And How Some People -cough- Gayatri -cough- Torture Akshara

I Wish It Showed How Naitik Begins Understanding Akshara More And More.. And How He And Akshara Become More Mature After Marigge [ I Mean Learn How To Balance Things]
I Also Wish They Show How The The Families Still Keep Their Culture And Traditions But More Or Less Adapt To The Modern World

I Wish I Could Share My Wishes And Thoughts With RS.. But I Live All The Way In Canada o_______-

Originally posted by bengali.rani97

</div>
<div>
I Still Love Naksh.. Im Just Basicly Saying As The Days Past By The Storyline Is Focosing More On And MoreeAkshara's Resposibilities... And How Some People -cough- Gayatri -cough- Torture Akshara

I Wish It Showed How Naitik Begins Understanding Akshara More And More.. And How He And AksharaBecome More Mature After Marigge [ I Mean Learn How To Balance Things]

I Also Wish They Show How TheThe Families Still Keep Their Culture And Traditions But More Or Less Adapt To The ModernWorld

I Wish I Could Share My Wishes And Thoughts With RS.. But I Live All The Way In Canada o_______-

yea i wish so too the understanding of the marriage and so the track of akshara being a pregnant....lol...and gayatri realising that naitik isnt just her munna but someone's husband too...
Well Maheshwari household is such a relief to watch inspite of Rajshri's tensions peace prevails there. Thanks to Daadi. And here u have reasonable ppl around still Gaya3 goes on creating problems after problems.
😡huh..................END DIS SHOW BFR THEY MAKE IT A crap like bidaai............................
I disagree...YR has changed a lot...wht used to be the serial I loved and couldn't do without even for a single day is now just a happy memory...all the "original" ideas r dead and now only the same crap with either different characters or the same ones...

Akshara is the worst....when will the girl stand up for her rights and quit being a doormat to her ILS????
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

I disagree...YR has changed a lot...wht used to be the serial I loved and couldn't do without even for a single day is now just a happy memory...all the "original" ideas r dead and now only the same crap with either different characters or the same ones...

Akshara is the worst....when will the girl stand up for her rights and quit being a doormat to her ILS????

Akshara will not change Ritu..she'll become another tulsi/parvati/prerna...perfect bahus who're always misunderstood by their families..they find support in their in laws and after 6 months the same ppl. throw her out of the house ! 🤢 😃 husband is just a prop whoz left as a target for vamps and "other" woman while bahus please her in laws !
Originally posted by _charu_

Akshara will not change Ritu..she'll become another tulsi/parvati/prerna...perfect bahus who're always misunderstood by their families..they find support in their in laws and after 6 months the same ppl. throw her out of the house ! 🤢 😃 husband is just a prop whoz left as a target for vamps and "other" woman while bahus please her in laws !

I agree Charu tht she will never change but I also don't think she is perfect in any way...I would have understood if she gave more importance to her parents over her hubby, it's ok...but ILS over hubby is just not digestable to me yaar!!!