Maan to say he have an Affair with Geet - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Maan's character maybe similar to Arjun, but KMH and Geet are two different shows with two different story lines 😊 I don't think just because a similar situation has occured in KMH a similar outcome in Geet will happen aswell 😕 well i certainly hope not  because then CV will be just ruining Maan's character 🤢 because from what we know of him, he's not the type to lie to save people's izzat, he has his own style.

And anyways so for CV's haven't dissappointed us, i hope they don't dissappoint us in the future either 😕

totally agree!!! yeh looking forward to maan's way of dealing with this sumthing hatke sumthign romatic sumthing sweet like last time
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

but yea i agree with u.....i want this show to be hatke as usual....and spit something mind boggling at us that will drive us nuts and extremely happy!!! i used to watch KMH it started off well but went down the drain 😭......i stopped watchin it the minute Arohi got into that accident.....

but Geet and KMH are extremely different, i don't want Geet to be anything like that show..

I want it to be better!! 😆😳

yeh thats the specialty abt the show the CVs r just too good hope it remain like that!
yeh same gave up half way too... actually i want geet to do better than any show in tv industry n maneet to be THE best! because they totally deserves it.. 'better' n 'different' to any show r just the words to compliment GEET...

me too followed KMH til the b'bay track....only similarity is Hero womanhater.......well Maan doesn't actually hate every woman like arjun......and workplace romance.......but Geet is way...way..way..... better show....some of the drivel that was shown on that show....🤢.....well what can you expect from HER.......story of Geet is one of the main things that attracts viewers to the show.......other than Maaneet of course.....Maaneet are much hotter couple😍........absolutely steamy☢️
Geet Cvs have always provided us with something diff. won't disappoint now i'm sure........fingers crossed....👍🏼

p.s. no offence to anyone who loved KMH and other ekta shows.....just been disappointed too often with her shows.....now avoid them like plague......🤢
Originally posted by dee30

me too followed KMH til the b'bay track....only similarity is Hero womanhater.......well Maan doesn't actually hate every woman like arjun......and workplace romance.......but Geet is way...way..way..... better show....some of the drivel that was shown on that show....🤢.....well what can you expect from HER.......story of Geet is one of the main things that attracts viewers to the show.......other than Maaneet of course.....Maaneet are much hotter couple😍........absolutely steamy☢️
Geet Cvs have always provided us with something diff. won't disappoint now i'm sure........fingers crossed....👍🏼

p.s. no offence to anyone who loved KMH and other ekta shows.....just been disappointed too often with her shows.....now avoid them like plague......🤢

one thing i got to say is I AGREE!! lol to each point u have made is very true!!! though wat i wanted to say was just imagine maan saying sumthing like he is there for her front of every1...
I don't want Maan to do that as what Arjun did. And also Maan and Arjun are 2 diff personalities. Maan's way of facing the problems is different and he is very confident in what he does and definitely he'll not let Geet run away from this. Also reg. the scandal Maan will make sure to punish who's behind this and also the party fiasco has to be solved remember.....Lots of work CVs???? 😆Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
I was thinking the exact same thing, lol.

It would be cute if maan calls geet his gf. And sasha's face would be worth watching, hah. :P
I don't think thats gonna happen. I think Maan will do somthing else.

i don't it will b/c Maan is very different from Ajun's character! Instead he shut everyone up and tell them he doesn't want to hear anymore gossip about him and Geet or else they're fired!

That was a very nice serial... They really looked lovely together...
Maaneet is special!! Hope try have something different...

^Agree! I hope it's something completely original!