Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet-and-cute thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
you are just toooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooddd......ekdauummmmm  perfect.......your every line make me pagal.....your every sigle post bring smile in my face........
Sunny1999 thumbnail
hi Faz,

omg you are so funny.wonderful update.somebody please kill those evil twins they are out of control.maneet were awesome today.

preet
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am truly rolling on the floor after this one.. Neela Thotha Faz ?!?!?! ROFL.. 🀣

You absolutely take the cake.. and the choti ghumo-ing and ganja karo-ing.. Beauty.. You sound like such a true blue Punjabi..or hailing from that belt.. dunno why..

Such a hotttt episode..and dont know how you make it Hotter and Funnier at the same time..

Kudos Girl !! Run with your Jhadoo !!! πŸ˜† πŸ‘
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi faz awsome updateπŸ‘
and i liked maans dream sequence 😳
any ways i will send the ambulance with maan as driver and dev as doctor is that ok for u🀣
Edited by sravani899 - 13 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis..

Yeah Yaar where did they get this guy from...

and the salary line was GOLD..
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Bugger

Awesome post Faz πŸ˜› ....i think u should change the name of ur title  from Maaneet bumping to Maan-Adi bumping 🀣🀣 ...Wahi takraana , wahi eyelocks ,wahi ghabraana 🀣 see so many similarities 🀣 .....

🀣🀣🀣 Excellent idea, I was thinking of doing that since I seem to see More Manadi? πŸ˜† than Maneet πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I mean all those sweet eye locks and stuttering and feeling shy and angry looks 🀣 MY GOD, today's topic might be called Manadi Bumping & Geet ho gaye paraye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved todays show ...Maan's brains have gone for vacations 🀣 ...what was teh need to strip in order to cover geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...issey mann nahi bhara toh khud bhi paas jaake bath gaye....or phir so bhi gaya 🀣 ....he just cant get enough of geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 Well Munda is learning for me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† STRIP STRIP,πŸ˜† I have been teaching him the art of shedding clothes 🀣 jokes apart LOL I too thought it was odd but no matter still VERY VERY sweet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ I know yaar, Geet is like a magnet, he cant help but be attarcted to her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I loved his attitude in the morning but it was helluva funny 🀣 ..all 4 idiots or including geet 5 idiots expressions on him being so normal was hilarious 🀣...aaram se he got up and had put his shirt back as if swimming karke aaya ho 🀣 .......

Sasha's expression was priceless and Maan notices it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 His expressions were another best thing in the episode 😳 How could he be co calm though? πŸ€“πŸ˜† SWIMMING 🀣🀣🀣 you never know he may have had dreams about him swimming with Geet 🀣 Chipkali's make-up was horrible πŸ˜† but then those expressions made her look even more deformed! πŸ˜† LOVED it that she was soooo mad 😈What kind of a woman is she though? I thought she liked Maan and there she is defaming him 🀣 PSYCHOOOOOO!

Lovely episode πŸ˜†

maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfectdreams

awesome post once again
love your updates- eagerly wait for it to be posted
thanks

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you hun πŸ˜‰πŸ€— You waited again awww another jhappi πŸ˜†πŸ€— Hope I didn't take long though πŸ˜•
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee89-Maneetfan

I thought you were going to put warnings for me??? πŸ˜•

Don't worry bimbo Faz, I'll make sure you get to the hospital!!! πŸ˜†
Oh good...you noticed about the dupatta as well in his dream?? 😈🀣

Anyway what can i say??? just brilliant and well funny!!!

🀣🀣🀣

You seriously need to put in warnings for me BF! I can't breathe here or see! Got tears in my eyes! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oye teri toh, forgot again 😲 don't blame me, it's Maneet's fault πŸ˜†
LMAO BF 🀣
Course I noticed, I look at the episode with a magnifying glass πŸ˜† trying not to miss anything! πŸ˜†
LOL thanks hun 😳
WARNINGs, right I will defo make a note right now! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
amazing post looooooooooooooooooooooool
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushtrip

had been waiting..

how did your english paper go?