Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
hey, yey ur here!!! lol dang girl u r one crazy chick u and ur x-rated thoughts never seem to end huh?  😆

U know what even i was thinkin the same way as u.....i wasn't at all out of the mood after the precap instead i was thinkin that because of this, sasha and tasha may be here for a couple of episodes.....they are surely to be exposed soon, and then soon will be thrown out of the office!!! This whole plan they have, might backfire as usual!!

I just concentrated on the good stuff today!! It was amazing, loved the overall episode, it was just toooooo good. But can u believe some people were sayin that why did Maan go near Geet on the sofa anyway?? 😲 I was shocked.....that they were thinkin like that!! He had no bad intentions at all, he just fixed the duppata which i thought was an amazing scene....and then just gave Geet support.....maybe if he lifted her up to lay her down, she would've woken up 😳, and so giving her his shoulder may have been the best option....at least that is what i think....😉

i thought that this episode was just beautiful....the dialogs, the expressions by both actors.....everything 😳😳! I was actually never really fond of the "Hum tum kamre mein" song but after today's episode i have fallen in love with it. Maaneet have made this song sizzling....they did awesome....

I just want Geet to start to think of Maan soon too....i can't take only Maan thinkin of her and not her.....come on geet for once live for urself!!! There is nothin wrong in liking someone!!

Also even in most of people's posts that i replied...i said the same thing...why was Geet so ashamed?? If u have done something wrong and got caught then there is something to worry about....but here u and Maan haven't done anything wrong so why look guilty and scared??? Doin that will jus make the situation worse, people are gonna talk sad but that is how the people in this world are like....we can't change that fact.....and u can't shut everyone up....this situation would be the last i would worry about......if i were geet i would be worryin about my baby....what people in the office will think when my baby bump shows ect....not this stuff!! She knows she was married no one else does at the office...i think she should've atleast told Pinky about what had happened at Hoshiyarpur don't u think?? I wished that at least Maan would've found out that Geet was married and that they guy left her!!! Why did she bring those tears out?? I blame the tears not maan for interrupting 😆...damn those tears they are evil that whenever they show it pierces Maan's heart that he can't see them and so he tells her not to cry!! But ur right, u can't shut everyone up....and dogs will bark ya can't stop them 😭

I loved Maan though, he was just himself as usual....didn't think that people in his office are so low with such low thoughts!! 😡
He just put on that shirt and just acted like nothin happened.....BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENED!!! ya maybe in his mind and heart something happened.....but between him and geet nothing!! They just fought, worked hard, and fell asleep now what is the crime in that?? 😕

I was happy how he held his head high and shut those employees up and told them to get to work!!! I get the feelin that slowly Maan is understandin the way Sasha is thinkin, because his expressions just showed that why is Sasha thinkin that way....and then even after she acted as though she understands him...he didn't look convinced!!

Well i watched the episode three times...and i am really content with how it turned it out to be!!

One question yaar, agar tumnay Maan aur Geet ko sikhaya kaise x-rated thoughts ko bahar laanay ....to phir tumko kisnay sikhaya?? 😆😆😆

I just love ur jokes....they are just so silly and hilarious.....they always brighten my face up!! The best part about ur bumps is that even if the episode was horrifyin it would turn out to be amazing because of ur encouragements!! The only time i was ever upset with the show was when Geet's sari incident.....but that precap gave me the hope and oh yea even ur bumps gave me hopes and cheers  too!! 😳

sigh, this episode was just extremely dreamy as usual can't get over it!! 😕
I don't know why but each episode hits my heart in such a way that i can't control myself!! Now tell me have u been urself this whole month lately?? Because i have not been myself it is driving me crazy!! I mean i hate not being myself....and this is what Maaneet have done to me!!

Maan, what can i say about his character?? he is just an amazing guy.......the kind of guy that every girl dreams and hopes for to be her life partner

successful, gentleman, head strong, confident, smart, and goodlookin which i think is the cherry on top of the ice cream!!! he has a good heart, he makes it seem like he is the bad guy, but deep down he is very caring and soft!!

I am fallin deeply in love with this fake character, and still i ask god, why are we girls going nuts over a fake character, when we know that he is not real?? It is once again a mind over heart situation (really u hear mind over matter but i am makin a heart situation now)....where the brain knows well that "eww shiv u ding dong he is not real get over it"
but the heart "sigh he is such a great guy.....look at him such a gentleman, why can't guys like him exist l...ove him!"

please don't tell me there hasn't been a war between ur heart and brain yet?? Am i the only one going nuts here?? Because i am scaring myself with such thoughts!!! I feel as though i need to really really go see a doc....get my head checked.....please tell me i am not the only one thinkin this way, because i will seriously go to a doc to get check out if i am the only one!!

I am serious 🤢

Anyways **happy thoughts**
thanks for another awesome bump.....can't wait till tomorrow to read ur next bump!!

Sorry agar bohot zyada hogaya to 😳
-Shivani ⭐️

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZING post faz ( i fink dats ur name) 👏

ur such a joker luved everyfink u wrote (i read all da parts n u made me laugh like helll huniii))

please carry on n write more of ur funny posts

I love ur XXX-rated talks - 😛

Miss Amazing
samana10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahahahahahahahah😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Thanks for your AH-MAZING updates on the show.....seriously, there's nothing more fun than reading your reaction to the episode 👏
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Faz i love ur posts just tooo funny!! AND THIS EPISODE WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT FANTABULOUS!!! hayyye maaneet and... WATCHMAN!!! loool i love what u'v written bout him - he was beyond hilarious that just cracked me up in sum maniac way!! o lord.. loved that dude
and also.... all ur comments on maan's xrated thoughts... ROFL love it!! i think its gonna take maan a lil while to get over his denial stage he is falling for geet like kraysy, i'm expecting him to hav tons more of those thoughts coming up ;) and alsoo... them sleeping next to (had to correct myself from sayin "with".. ehem lol) eachother..!! omg they oviusly had the most peaceful and beautiful sleep being by eachothers side.. *am in maneet land*
love ur posts!!! and omg adi-maan dostana... thats tooooooo funny!!
and umm.. ur gonna go kill sasha with ur jharoo i see... hang on a minute girl, lemme bring my chapal and i'll join u!!! lol

wish there was a 'love' button i could clik after reading ur post.. love it love love it.. and of course i cant help myself from saying this after every comment i make on IF but.. LOVE MAANEET!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
excellent brilliant ...
enjoyed reading every bit of it...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
mamkarachi thumbnail
great post 👏
i loved the scene when maan asked to geet
jab ya sab tha to knife dehkana ki kia zasroorat thi
n she cutely ans. that me apni doll nahi dehkana chati thi
maan's erpressions like he saw a baby cute girl..
 u always rockzzzzzzzzz

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love to read ur thoughts on the episodes

all i can say is keep ur lessons with both Maan and geet ;)
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey babes.. absolute dish to read this stuff...

the dream sequence was out of this world...

loved the episode..and you brought it alive again....with your words..and descriptions...

thank you...awesome stuff...
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Farah ...Faz ....great update again .....to tell u the truth u arent the only one having so called dirty thoughts ,me too hyperventilating ....MaanEet were fabulous and sizzling .....loved every bit of their "encounters of the close kind " ....and they both looked so cute with Geets head on Maans shoulder .....ufff ....cudnt stop laughing at the looks on Sasha , tasha and adi and pinkys faces ..... 🤣
x.sonia.x thumbnail
as usual
very entertaining :)
like reading ur fangirliness