6th July- SR/ArSh/Shanky: Jo abhi hai usiko jee le

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey babies!๐Ÿค—

" In your life , as you walk the unpredictable path of the good, the bad, the ugly , you'll always look back at the silliest and the most foolish moments and a slow smile will light up your face. The moments when you were a carefree child with the unruly winds in your hair. Sadly , there are not many of such moments in life and yes, we miss our silly stupid selves the most when we don't want to recognize ourselves anymore."

Before I start off my post , I need to put this across irrespective of whether you agree with me or not - lolz, you don't have to. ๐Ÿ˜†... The way the story is going , Sid, Riddz, Shipa and Armaan are meant to have their lives intertwined - their destinies are together. So, it doesn't matter if you are a SR fan or an ArShi fan - it is a package deal. We need to accept it.

Sid and Armaan are soul twins. A few weeks ago, Armaan was giving tips to his cootchie-coo to pataao Riddhima . Today , Sid , due to his fondness for both Armaan and Shilpa organized a welcome party where Armaan , feeling totally awkward welcoming his jaan-ki-dushmann with cues of dialogue sheets from Sid. Sigh! Sid, Sid, Sid... Sid ka idea ho aur koi dhamaaka na ho , kya ye possible hai?... Well, dhamaaka hua and how! .... As Sid proudly tells an amused Riddhima that he is on mission ArShi milaap , Shilpa , preferring to believe Jhootha Singh of the DMG forum than believe Armaan's sharaafat-se-bhari intentions wants to disappear. It is funny to see  Shilpa approach the cake , fighting her cute thought bubbles as if SidMaan have hidden some nuclear bomb in that cake..... upar se Jalo-Bhuno JPJ. Sigh! Apna phooldaan decorate karne ke chakkar mein , Armaan, Sid aur Riddz ki band bajaa di. Plop went the cake on Shilpa's face .

As Armaan watches an enraged Shilpa ghoorofy him with her badi-badi gol-gol aankhein , you know that the cake fight is about to begin.... Armaan! Mean, mean Armaan! He ducks and the cake lends on Riddhima's face and so starts SR's cake fight. Sid tries hard not to laugh but ah, well, he does. Riddhima.... gusse ki factory has to find a punching bag - she plops cake on Sid's face , cribbing that she knew something silly would happen... after all , it was Sid's plan. Riddz doesn't spare Armaan either and throws cake at him... but meanie Armaan.... cake on Shilpa and we have sisters ka cake-milaap.๐Ÿ˜†

What followed was the routine nautanki DMG fare - cake ki barbaadi , icing and cream ki lapping and cake Holi. But , this cake scene is not without it's share of hints that will play important in the future. Look at it this way.... SR and ArShi were HAPPY. They were not crying in FE's , terraces and lawns as if dukhon ka pahaad is on their heads.... after a long time , we saw all of them happy , footloose and above all cool and comfortable around each-other. If you look at them in this scene, there is no way you can tell how they all have risen from the ashes and what a vision of hell their lives were a few months ago.

Secondly , you had Shilpa and Riddz dropping in Armaan and Sid's arms - two totally different drops and eyelocks - and a split screen - indicating to the viewer clearly the plan of destiny. When Riddz slips , she is securely caught in Sid's arms even as Armaan gives out his arm.... and even before Armaan can think what to think, Shilpa lands into his arms like a breeze from the house of destiny. At one side , you have SR, totally in love , conscious of their physical proximity and chemistry - a dreamy Sid and a besotted Riddz. On the other hand you have ArShi  with " what the heck" expressions on their faces and yet you cannot deny the eyelock that you have,  especially from Shilpa's side. Just like Riddz went lattoo over Sid first , sisto Shilpa seems all set to flat-hoing on Armaan first. A very telling moment for both the couples and where they stand on the bridge of love.

What can I say in Shanky Uncle ki tareef. ๐Ÿ˜ณ.... aakar saari isshtupid phun and phrollic mein Full Stops laga diye!๐Ÿ˜†.... much needed disciplinarian action. Aise doctors cake-cake khelenge to patients medicines khaane se darenge..... lo, lagg gayi class puttarji and how! Again, Sid singing 'raat ke 8 baje' to his wifey and Armaan giving karaari looks to his jaani dushman. Perfect. But what is wrong with Shanky? Riddhima Modi as disciplinary officer? She was also a part of cakegiri. ๐Ÿ˜ณ..... and she is no less badmaash aur upar se chudail hai , so alag. Sid and ArShi need urgent protection.

Shilpa and Shanky's interaction was endearing or rather sad.... I prefer Shilpa hopping around , irritating the hell out of everyone , and turning Sanjivani into a nightclub ... anything.... but I hate to see her sad , depressed eyes. The way she becomes pensive while talking about Riddhima and looks at Shanky with an unexplained emotion , it kinda gets you. Everybody finds faults with her - and faults are there , no doubt but why doesn't anyone see the lonely little girl that she is. Shanky saw a fleeting glimpse of her and he was trying to read her as she steps into oblivion. Awww.... I could put Riddhima at gun-point and make her hug Shilpoo. Infact , lage haath , Sid ka kaam bhi ho jaayega. Both Sid and Shilpa are in desperate need of Riddzie's affection and love.

What follows is an interesting POV of Armaan. We see SR and Shilpa through Armaan's eyes. He has this brilliant but soft smile on his face as he sees Riddzie and Shilpa's schoolteacher-student convo where Riddz is being comparatively less harsh on Shilpa .... and then, he sees Sid wooing his wife cutely and Riddz losing focus.... they all go away and Armaan shakes his head , thinking about the awesome threesome. He is observing them from the outside and he is happy to see the ones he loves NORMAL AND HAPPY.

Later, Armaan sums up SRS in the most fond manner and it is symbolic - Shilpa , the happy-go-lucky overgrown brat focusing her life on Armaan and SR. She binds SR in a heart because she loves them and indicates that she will always support their togetherness , then, she makes a sad face under Armaan's pic but turns it into a smile , forecasting how she is going to turn Armaan's life into an endless party once again..... Riddhima , who is focused on her work and is rising up the ladder of achievements in her career , even if that means ruling by an iron hand- she may neglect what is more important to her in the process  .... Siddhanth , a husband in love whose life revolves around his wife and who is innocence personified , but this cuteness is not going to last long. And Armaan gives a closure by saying that enough of pyaar-vyaar , let's get working.... but he doesn't see the shooting star that basically says ... NO WAY DUDE. PYAAR WYAAR IS BEGINNING NOW. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The screen splits into four and we see the future. It is high time the montage changes as well. And fast.

These fun times, no matter how silly and stupid they look at least make SRSA happy and we all hated the hell that SRA went through in April and May. I , for one savour this madness because tomorrow when they will be standing at crossroads again and suffering hell, I will miss all that is silly and kiddish today. At least, i will. After all, the storm is on it's way.

Love and luck always to everyone,โค๏ธ

GOD bless everyone. ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
aww, love u poco..
I simply adore and admire the way u write!
Lets hope they do focus a lil on the 'work' . romance can ofcourse go hand in hand๐Ÿ˜†

wait! u brought JS into this???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
Ahh, poor Jhoota Singh is also a 'shareef aadmi' ๐Ÿ˜ณHe never lies๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

aww, love u poco..

I simply adore and admire the way u write!
Lets hope they do focus a lil on the 'work' . romance can ofcourse go hand in hand๐Ÿ˜†

wait! u brought JS into this???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
Ahh, poor Jhoota Singh is also a 'shareef aadmi' ๐Ÿ˜ณHe never lies๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you so much, Shamzie.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ......Bina romance ke DMG kaise chalega , kaan to waise bhi ye log karte hi kahaan hain. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.... Oh jee, i love Jhootha Singh. ๐Ÿ˜‰
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿค—
i liked every bit of the epi every character was having it's own taste.Liked the scene b/w shanky n shilpa. Someimes we try to look into a person's eyes to know more....we get the glimpse but that does'nt help always.......certain things are to be told.
 Love You
God Bless You :)

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Awwwwww! Your posts are like a window to your soul' a glimpse that portrays about how life shud be lived, but not many go by it... to just let go, n enjoy today, to savour each moment, n reading about DMG made me so happy!

Please do keep writing :-) You make me fall in love, with love, in DMG :-)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿค—

i liked every bit of the epi every character was having it's own taste.Liked the scene b/w shanky n shilpa. Someimes we try to look into a person's eyes to know more....we get the glimpse but that does'nt help always.......certain things are to be told.
 Love You
God Bless You :)

Thank you , dearie. Long time.๐Ÿ˜ƒ.......Yes, DMG is turning fun and that is how it should be. But we know seriousness is coming.Shilpa has brought sunshine but she is going to stir up a storm as well.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranShilpa:)

Awwwwww! Your posts are like a window to your soul' a glimpse that portrays about how life shud be lived, but not many go by it... to just let go, n enjoy today, to savour each moment, n reading about DMG made me so happy!

Please do keep writing :-) You make me fall in love, with love, in DMG :-)

This is such a beautiful compliment.๐Ÿ˜ณ...What can I say except a 'thank you'๐Ÿค—. This life is just once and it is not coming back , so whatever is good , happy and beautiful should be lived up and savoured. We will miss all this someday.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu

Again you said what is needed to say, and i agree

I will write some thoughts i wrote in the SR thread

And yes like you i do agree SR and ArSh destinies are entwined together, they will at one point criss-cross - but there is a cut off where you know from todays its SR together as one and ArSh on the way to being one in the future

Like you Pocu, you know how much Shilpa's eyes get to me - those eyes are so full of sadness not hate, but sadness that deep down their lays a very sad lonely woman, sometimes isnt it the happiest and happy go lucky ppl who always are the saddest ppl

Shanks and Shilpa's scene was lovely, coz the double meaning showed in the scenes, to what Shanks is talking about and what Shilpa is putting it to

I think the moment we heard Sid say - its my plan, we all knew something silly would happen, mostly lovely thing is Ridz Modi knew it beforehand hence her getting Sid first with the cake๐Ÿ˜†

Eyelocks
Well whenever Ridz falls, Sid is there to catch her which we have see since SR met and it signified how Sid has risen a broken woman to what she is today, and how alive she is today, and today you saw again that the one man who will always catch her and pick her up will be Sid, what else is significant is Armaan put his arm out as well to catch Ridz, but Shilpa landed on there, and what does that tell you - a pretty significant scene and the way it was done both eyelocks and in their arms says alot

ArSh eyelock was pretty funny, coz both were baffled but Shilpa had this look, that i thought i never see - both for moment were lost in each other, until they let go and thought WTH happened there and Shilpa sweetly in a teasing tone tells him in other words she isnt finished with him๐Ÿ˜†

SR eyelock well again shows that they are so lost each other, that they dont see anyone else, and also see how their faces her,  lips in the same direction - i am telling the chapter in SR is surely a first real kiss, and Sid's physicality with Ridz at this junction is all about a kiss and hug/cuddle

As far as i can see SR comfort is setting in slowly, if you see the way Ridz angers on him, stares daagers at him, pushes him, pulls him, hits him, and tells him to shut up and just puts cake on his face - slowly slowly its setting in, and that mostly due to how Sid is - cute innocent, totally chilled out Sid where Ridz can get into a comfort zone, also getting comfortable with each other will help in all other aspects as well, main thing is getting to a comfort level

Armaan's facts on the 3 people was good, i liked how that was done - the fact that he was contented in looking at the 3 ppl earlier with a smile

Shilpa loves to do everything else rather then what she is suppose to do๐Ÿ˜†, then we saw her doing drawing a love heart around SR awwwwww and Armaan gets a sad then happy face on his pic ๐Ÿ˜† - another significant, that she will bring the smile on his face and that she is definately is an unchained melody ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and SR will be all about love and that she does adore them, i will also mention that i think she will be protective of them, as like Pocu said ages ago like Armaan is protective of SR, Shilpa will be as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ridz like you says Pocu seems to furthering in her career with this responsibilty, seriously seeing Ridz made me laugh like that, she looks so stern and cute in a way, but she means business (also i feel Sid will see the real Ridz here, she is focused on her work totally) and i think SR are gonna clash somewhere here along the line due to this - watch out ๐Ÿ˜ณ  but also as they married there has to be adjustment and compromise also setting in somewhere and coming to a routine and conclusion and this will show them working together, and strengthen their relationship as well๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The screen splits into four and we see the future. It is high time the montage changes as well. And fast.
Exactly, because in a way DMG gave a sneak peek into the future right now and def the montage needs to change with what they have just done today with the episode

These fun times, no matter how silly and stupid they look at least make SRSA happy and we all hated the hell that SRA went through in April and May. I , for one savour this madness because tomorrow when they will be standing at crossroads again and suffering hell, I will miss all that is silly and kiddish today. At least, i will. After all, the storm is on it's way
EXACTLY, i couldnt agree more - enjoy it, and enjoy their progression esp SR in this light to them getting comfy and strengthen their bond, coz like Pocu says in the future madness and some sort of storm will be coming, and they will be on crossroads and more angst on the way, my only hope is that with the storms coming we see SR and ArSh beside each other, together weathering the storm and coming out more stronger and strengthen each couples's relationship, these will be testing times for each couple
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved your post ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค— . today's episode is kinda forced one. this episode is used to show the current situation of characters and also gave some hints about the future situation. Edited by bajlooka - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fantastic post Pocu, i loved it

yes it was symbolic to see Sid proetcting rids form falling and on the otehr side Shilpa falling into Armaan's arms. The screen spiliing in two and we have side by side both couples having they eye locks, hats of to cvs for showing the scene so well, it reminds mwe how thye had shown the desinty thing with all 4, in the rain episode. perfect

the shilpa shashnak scene was  a fav of myn, i loved Shilpa's eyes they are so expressive, shilpa seems to be craving for father love to too

the Armaan scene in the end was nice and describing the other 3 characters wll, loved kw in the scene where he was acting like srk, kw is such an awesome actor,

its nice to see the comfort level between SR increasing with each episode, today we saw rids with fullr ight touching and hitting Sid, loved they knok jhok during the lecture scene, Sid was adorable whne he said yeh sasur hai ya raho,

norzar