Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jul 6th Update: Kaash Is Raat Ki Subah Na Hoti

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys Let's see

1: How our 21st century Maneet suit and fit for early seventies Rishi and Dimple in Bobby. I am sure we all going crazy for modified and edited new version of hum tum song with tons of guessing that who's dream sequence it would be.

2:  If night that started on last Thursday will come to end today, if so then what a new sunrise will bring and who opens the door??/ Watchman or Sanki Saasha.

So it's about time to find out, buckle your self, and get ready for joy ride

MK asks geet why her family wanted to kill her?? ( I bet she won't able to tell about dev๐Ÿ˜ƒ) She replies that she wanted to live her life on her own terms and they got me marr ant right then MK stops her ( like saying ruko dhristy what you saying story move kasie hogi, if you tell me about your shaadi  director specifically ask you not to say that.๐Ÿคฃjust kidding friends)  and says do not cry coz he has no kerchief today ( shirt hai na.  hahah so we see funny side of MK today) He tells her one should always move forward in life and should not look back to sad memory, so one does not need to cry and should forget what ever happen in past. ( kaash aise ho paata MK. Agree one needs to move on but yeh Kmbhakt yaadein marne tak peecha nahi chodti uska kya๐Ÿ˜ญ). He adds further that he can see, she is handling her life very well ( yup.  you are right there to thaamo her all the time) and he is sure if her family see her now they will be very proud on her.( nahiii who brij ka bachha abhi bhi maarega use).

Geet is touched ( me too aisa Mk toh dekha hi nahi yaar), moves and softly tells she wanted to say something that she is very cold and can he some how switch off the AC. MK has what is with you type expression (Me too, as I thot she is about to say thank you for encouragement, moral of event geet ka koi bharosa nahi kabhi bhi kuch bhi bolegi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) Even before MK gets time to react power cut ( hahhah time for hum tum, yeh le geet watchman read your mind, AC gone ) and she holds his arm. Lightening and standard staring ( hmm isiliye lightning so they can see in each other eyes.

Geet moves her hand Mk walks towards window when he hears geet saying that is why mom always asks to have candle in bag LOL ( bechaari kitni innocent hai yaar hope ki MK does not make fun) He amusingly asks her if she really is having candle in her bag, and gets whole list of things ie candle, match box, red pepper and pain killer in return. She drops bag, when MK suggests letting him see. A doll pops off the bag, pepper flies in MK's eyes, Geet blows it and wipe with her dupatta ( oh god tooooo good and to tell you guys truth even here for us it's suggested that have pepper spray in bag, it's down town you never know) he stops her and asks when you had all in bag then what was the need of cutter ( Oh lord I did not see that coming. CV are giving googly pe googly) She replies she does not want to see him her doll. ( oh geet you are like doll for him)

Watchman cursing for power cut as he was watching so cute romantic scene. Finally he goes that the only support is transistor. Back in room, geet lit the candle and we hear shailendra singh baahar se koi ander geet turns and look at maan ( abe aisi chounk kyo gayi??? Did not you know ki gaana suru hone vaala hai. whole forum waiting since Friday) Maneet feel awkward hearing those words, geet put her hand on candle, MK runs to help, blows softly, she takes her hand off, tries to go hadbadaahat main MK puts his hand on her dupatta ( so Maneet yeh hota hai jab ek kamre main band ho aur chaabi bhi na ho. Only difference baahar se koi ander aa sakta hai, so you guys better behave๐Ÿคฃ)

Geet tries to control her breath ( me on my desk, if I were her never chudaoo dupatta balki I go and hug him๐Ÿ˜ณ) MK let her go ( lekin banda ghoorna nahi chodega, bola na usne tujhe kal gooro mat) see finally geet ko bolna hi pada tere naino ki bhul bhulaaiya main arpi menas geet kho jaaye oki oki lata mangeshkar singing jks apart.  Geet goes to window and we see precap dream sequence. It was MK's dream ( so Jyoti CV's are focused , it's not daadi's imagination). Mk walks to her stare ( sahi hai banda toh gaya mann main ladoo ki geet ka koi BF nahi hai) and says in frustrating voice close the window who knows who is playing this stupid song ( beta sach bolt u bhi chaahta than a kamre main band hona) then he goes we should sleep coz we can not work in dark ( why taaki tu aur geet ke dream dekhe)

he tells her in commanding voice that you sleep on sofa I'll take chair and does it. Geet replies she can stay awake and does not want to sleep this room.( oye teri toh ladki bol na use that you want to sleep on his shoulder) He replies with close eyes your wish main toh so ne vaala hu taaki thik se tumahin sapno main dekh saku kidding ha he says Good Night.

Geet goes to sit on sofa mumbles she used to do jagraata so she won't sleep, but she has no control so goes in sleep. MK wonders what happens to him and geet will make him crazy ( she already did. Damage done) Power is back and he sees how she needs pillow to rest her head. He goes sit next to her, and let her head rest on his shoulder. she is cold so he removes his shirt and covers her ( what did I see a black baniyaan under whitke shirt ??? LOL). He goes to sleep too ( haila kya sahi neend aayegi dono ko, yaar main aise kabhi hotty boss ke saath lock kyo nahi hoti)

Finaly night ends. Pinky worried about geet, goes to ask adi. He laughs that she lives with you and you are asking me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Pinky tells him last night Mk called him for woking on designes and she has not come back yet ( abe gadhi ladki she is in safe hands and what you know they have history of spending night together whether jungle, meeting room whatever) what pinky did not realize is that twin evils were hearing convo ( ho gayaa bhantadhaar) adi calms her down, fills in that they must be working up stairs. He goes to open the room saasha jumps in and unlock it ( bechaari saasha sabra nahi hota, yeh MK bahanji ko itni important kyo de raha hai. hello ise pyaar kahte hai saasha). They all walk in and dddddddddd saasha gets shocker of her life aka maneet sleeping together not together I mean on sofa head resting on each other and geet is covered with his shirt ( haila kanchi ka prediction seems to be true. Next is yeh BACCHA dev ka nahi MK ka hai.  kya fark padta hai Khuraana khaandaan se hai wohi bahut hai LOL)

Devil khuraana ( dev) ki mastaraani ( nayantaara) wakes up, sees daaku all dress ready to go out( yeh bande ko chain nahi), he asks, gets answer in return that she was right so he is going to office else he will end up being Mk's delivery boy ( hmmm so he is delivery Khuraana) She is suspicious asks if he is going to office in real?? ( biwi sahi pahchaanti hai apne Dumb dev ko)  He says yes kisses her on forehead and walks off ( yaar yeh hubby biwiyo ko itna bevkoof kyo smajhte hai, ki ek kiss kiya done)

Back in room, saasha speechless ( bolne ko kuch nahi bachha, MK gaya, tu nikal patli gali se) pinky tries to wake her up, taasha takes picture ( that is why I hate mobile with camera, pakka ab bachha MK ka, I bet) pinky still yelling geet, finally she wakes up, sees them all, throws his shirt, he wakes up too. Coolly wears his shirt ( sahi hai kar nahi toh dar kyu) orders adi to finish Mr Chopra's work and tells all that he was not aware that he pays them to stare at him ( haila hum woh free main karenge or you can have ticket for this we will pay after all you are MK๐Ÿคฃ) He asks them to leave. Half janta goes not saasha, taasha adi pinky he yells please go back to seat now. ( MK tum hi kuch kar sakte ho)

Adi and MK bumps and adi says we can not discuss as designs are not complete ( abe use MK kahte hai) geet steps forward and tells that they are complete ( you guys dirty mind see they were fighting and working whole night last Thursday se and tum log ho ki jaane kaha pahuch gaye)

Geet says we finish last night and stops coz saasha staring, so Mk asks what is she looking so strangely. Saasha says nothing, he cuts her off tells we were working and door got closed, we locked in. She hesitantly replies she understands that you must be tired, so slept.  Geet is uncomfortable asks his permission to go he says yes.( beta ab jot u bolegi vahi hoga๐Ÿ˜›) She walks off

Pinky and geet walking she tries to explain, saasha/taasha watches, MK coming out peon comes in he asks why he came he goes daadi maa has sent his cell. Mr Chopra calls, Mk tells his designs are ready if he wish he can have them send to airport.Mr Chopra answers he has canceled his plan so he will be in his office in an hour to discuss ( haila so it was your plan to trap them in room kya??? Thank you cutie pie you are Cupid Chopra) Mk says okay, he signals geet to stops but she is too scare. She talks to her self uff yeh sir bhi, what people think Pinky tries to explain but she asks her to come fast. 

They walk off MK follows ( yeah yeah ab yahi hoga jahaa main jaati hu vahi chale aate ho) Pinky tries to tell her that MK signaling her but she does not listen. Pinky goes see sir coming in anger. But geet anyways goes in to elevator. MK holds it and gets in. Rest staff is out of the lift. Geet thinks to himself why he does not understand what will people think, what is the need of signaling me. Screen freezes ( abe geet jyada mat ud aasmaan main.   abhi dekh kal kaise chillayega who tere pe, baad main hum tum elevator main ho aur who phas jaaye)

Precap: Saasha ne Khodi apni kabar.

Taasha shows saasha that she took picture of Maneet. Geet walking in office all giving her weird look, she is shocked. Abba yeh ladki ne kya picture sab ko mail kar di ( hope she has not give to journalist.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks luv!
I am so nervous and yet eager to see tmrw epi!!
I want NOOOO misunderstanding :'( I cant bear to see this show ruined like the others!!! Its the highlight of my life these days!!! iT MUST NOT GET MESSED UP :'(

Once again THANKS :)

Hugs

<3
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 da update n ur lovely comments.........:
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thnks!!

i cant wait till tomorrow :)
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you my dear Arpi- great update as usual:)!!!  I've been going crazy wondering what happened as I can't watch till someone uploads on YouTube so tera kamal ka update as usual was jadoo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks. I loved the episode.. Maan was just so cute, can't wait for tomorrow nights episode.
md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ccolkat

Thank you my dear Arpi- great update as usual:)!!!  I've been going crazy wondering what happened as I can't watch till someone uploads on YouTube so tera kamal ka update as usual was jadoo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shruti๐Ÿค—
so glad to see you here.
yaar rosh pahle hi boli ki saasha will open the door.
episode was good
md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

๐Ÿคฃ Thanks yaar

why you rofling
good to see you after long time.
how have you been
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti๐Ÿค—
so glad to see you here.
yaar rosh pahle hi boli ki saasha will open the door.
episode was good
[/QUOTE]
Arpi ๐Ÿค—, really good to see you too. I'm not that regular as you've noticed. Work is too stresful and time is short,plus trying not to get too attached like last time:). I love this show though, its too good at the moment.  Even I thought ke stupid Sasha will open the door, idiot kabab me haddi; gets in the way. Dev aur Chudel were not enough, now there is her and that annoying side kick.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxxx for the update and the comments were hilarious.Looking forward to next episode.

fatima