VideoMix

Bragging Rights

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
...not for myself..but I found some beautiful videos on YT that I thnk must be shared! these are great inspirations to all of us who are climbing to become a better vidder [and by inspiration I mean encouragement//willingness to make the best , not copy πŸ˜‰]

so here are my dissections:
[btw, isn't this font color so pretty? it reminds me of a pomegrante(sp?) nail color one can put on during the festive fall season😳]
anywayss....

*btw I will be using YT usernames*

Creator: howabtnow
Okay, so this girl has some of the finest work I've seen on YT..its very clean and organized [even if she says its not..you can tell her to shut up b/c its much cleaner than most of us would put effort to lol]
what you guys can expect from her creations are alot of KaSh [if u dont' know what/KaSh are..then u may come out under the rock that you've been living in for the past 2 yrs]
my personal favorite of hers:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-zv2_YAb58[/YOUTUBE]

Creator: Sharmiee21
so you guys know the b*tchy girls that if you ask help for something you liked in their vid and you get a nasty pm back? haha..def not this girl! one of the sweetest when helping me otu w/ the biggest brain fart/constipation of my vidding life.  Not only is she helpful but also duddde...her vids are like something that these wacko indian serial makers need to watch! her editing is done to the T.  I dont think anyone can point out one mistake in any of her vms..all of them are so unique and done w/o the cliche effects.
my personal favorite of hers:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzBDvXSiIbk[/YOUTUBE]

Creator: lalababe
Talk about unconventional! she has seriously like, wtf jaw dropping vids..they're so beautiful roona aata hai! [khushi ke aanso]
Im gonna let the vids speak for themselves b/c I don't think my words will do any justice...
my personal fav:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH8k5BoeEv0P[/YOUTUBE]

...okay nuff for now..but those 3 are the main creators im like ga ga about..I love every piece of their work even if they say its terrible or whatever..

share ur favs too! mujhe bhi aur dekhna hai!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Am speechless after seeing these vids
I mean they are gorgeous
Simply perfect :)

Thank you for sharing

x x
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They are so nice!! People are so talented. It's a total inspiration at the same time when I compare it my work I realize what a long way I have to go. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
great collection jhanvi!  can we add more?
desigrl05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-CZ..

great collection jhanvi!  can we add more?

YES!! πŸ€—thats what the whole point of the topic is..can't wait to see mroe!!!!
desigrl05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Perfangel5655

They are so nice!! People are so talented. It's a total inspiration at the same time when I compare it my work I realize what a long way I have to go. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

same here..anytime I get done w/ a vid that I thnk is a masterpiece..I see one of theirs from like when they first started vidding and saying it was crappy and still its better than mine 🀣

but all of these ppl are super nice about letting others know about stuff, I am happy we got a good group of ppl
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-desigrl05

same here..anytime I get done w/ a vid that I thnk is a masterpiece..I see one of theirs from like when they first started vidding and saying it was crappy and still its better than mine 🀣

but all of these ppl are super nice about letting others know about stuff, I am happy we got a good group of ppl

Same here. I like my work. Won't brag about it but I work really hard on my vids and I like them. Then I watch other people's work and I am like wow my vm is nothing compared to these.

But I have learned so much from other Vidders. It's great.

I love the second VM a lot! I love airplanes. I have wanted to use that song for a while πŸ˜ƒ
U-No-Poo thumbnail
yep, exactly! when I'm done with a video I feel so proud of myself that my pride inflates like a balloon, and then I watch other vids on YT and it deflates even faster πŸ˜†

lemme post my collection here :P
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
haha..im partial to the vm's I like based on the song..cuz if the song is crappy, not much can get me to watch the vm..but some are out there than majboor hoke I watch and then fall in lvoe w/ the song as well..

airplanes is a damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn gooodd soong!! its on my IPOD 24/7 lol

@neetz: haha..i know the feeling all too well..Im like 'omgomg..i got done w/ this 1min vm after like 3months of working on this..then some1 else comes out w/ a 1min vm saying ..yeah i worked on this for like 5mins..' ROFL... im such a newbiee on many things but love viddinggg!! i think editing is soo much fun..even more so when u can put 2 totally diff. episodes/scenes together and merge them flawlessly..
U-No-Poo thumbnail
@jhanvi - haha yep! while the file is rendering, I go on YT and watch ALL the videos that have been made on the same song, and by the time the rendering is complete, I'm almost on the verge of deleting the file πŸ˜† that's why whenever I upload a file I never forget to write - 'I loathe this' πŸ˜†

I'm biased towards vids on my fav songs too! guess just a human nature flaw :P