Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Hina 🤗

@ Ferdous - I do think Rama Chachi's dialogue is of some importance .. and could be the base of the next track. After this whole mithai thing .. quite possible, Dadi will lay off for some time .. and the CV's shift focus to something else. BB saves Dadi .. could be a baby step in mending relationships. Also .. AbHer doing well in their exams, should soften BB & TN to a large extent. TN could give credit to Leher for changing his son's attitude .. while BB could give credit to Abeer for letting Leher continue with her education after marriage.

Both .. Abeer & Leher could take this as an opportunity to fix the relationships 😊 Like we know .. Omi is making a comeback .. and if we go by Tweetie's tweet .. of a possible rishta between Omi & Bittan .. that could also serve as a base for mending relationships .. coz naturally, AbHer won't let that happen!

Lots of possibilities ...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Eksie, agree with you word for word.....also I was thinking of now that Abher are doing their exams the next stage would be Abeer getting a job......I think he will work with TN and then we will see what Alok is upto......I really feel there is a story there as well..........I really want Dadi to go on a holiday but if she can be quiet then be just in the background while we move onto something else.....

..Bitten & Omi - OMG, don't tell me BB accepts that?!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Btw we have been seeing leher in a sari for over six weeks now....today seeing her in a suit, my gosh she looked tiny.......and she has lost weight but I just can't get over how tiny she looked.....sari's flowing material gave her bulk but wow.....
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Btw we have been seeing leher in a sari for over six weeks now....today seeing her in a suit, my gosh she looked tiny.......and she has lost weight but I just can't get over how tiny she looked.....sari's flowing material gave her bulk but wow.....

Omg I was thinking the same thing...although she still looked cute! The salwaar brought back lovely memories though 😳
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

Omg I was thinking the same thing...although she still looked cute! The salwaar brought back lovely memories though 😳

@vicky.....she wore that for the song & date at dil kush gardens.....I also loved the one she wore the next day, the greeny blue one.....the day abeer gets kidnapped.........those days seems ages ago....
Eksie thumbnail
@ Ferdous - Yup .. the whole truth about Alok, could be the parallel track going on .. and Abeer finding out his true intentions. It would be interesting to see where this goes ..

And yeah .. it was nice to see Yami in the churiaar-kurtas, but I don't think she has lost any more weight. Guess she looks 'fuller' with sarees on her! 😳 And is it just me .. or does anyone else here think that Gaurav has put on some weight! 😕 All of a sudden .. his stomach doesn't seem flat anymore .. like it used to! 😕 ðŸ˜† 
Edited by Eksie - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

@ Ferdous - Yup .. the whole truth about Alok, could be the parallel track going on .. and Abeer finding out his true intentions. It would be interesting to see where this goes ..

And yeah .. it was nice to see Yami in the churiaar-kurtas, but I don't think she has lost any more weight. Guess she looks 'fuller' with sarees on her! 😳 And is it just me .. or does anyone else here think that Gaurav has put on some weight! 😕 All of a sudden .. his stomach doesn't seem flat anymore .. like it used to! 😕 ðŸ˜† 

Eksie, I think it's because he is wearing those light jeans, it looks tight on him...😆😆....when he came down yesterday, the last scene where he gets teased about his halwa eating, they looked really tight and I guess he did look a bit...fuller.....but not sure about the stomach, though....will now need to look out for that.....😆

I don't envy them their career....the pressure to look good.....imagine hitting the gym after working long, long hours...😕.....maybe what with the monsoon, heat and rain he has missed gym...
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

sorry ,had to leave ...mum's call

😆 Fati  🤗

awww your sis thinks u besharam singing all romantic songs lol
yar atleast u can watch and enjoy them but when I listen to any nice song I have to make a VM and its irritating coz u think of it till u've made one
,oh well ...thats life for an AbHerian !

and my story of  thode badmaash is that when the song plays(hust the audio) on my ipod ,I expect that whistling song at the end and get annoyed when I dont hear it  ! lol

Eksie thumbnail
@ Fati - Glad you enjoyed the II5 clip! Husein Tina together .. is everything beautiful! 😳 I loved thier wedding & holidays pics they used in the background 😳 

And the 'green ganji wale log' segment .. lol .. so true, their laughter is sooo contagious!! GK, especially has a very peculiar way of laughing at certain things .. and that is infectious! 😆 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

hey Ferdous ,Neel.Eksie

@Ferdous ,I noticed that too,Leher looked tiny in the chudidar today...sarees do make u look bigger,trust me I know ðŸ˜†