AbHer/YaRav Thread # 11 - AbHer Ka Imtihan - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats everyone on the new thread.
@Hina-Thanks for the caps i missed the start of the epi because the epi started even before 9😒
Chalo, I am leaving now..........it is late and I won't be able to get up tomorrow!   Good night all..........🤗

Sweet dreams of Abher writing exams and Daadi ☢️ herself with her plan!   😛

Catch you all tomorrow!!   We should have enough material to fill in a lot of pages tomorrow!!  😊
Good Night, Shobs..will catch you tomorrow...
Goodnight Shobs 🤗 Sweet AwwwbHer dreams!

So what say everyone .. should I name the thread "AbHer Ka Imtihan"?  @ Fatima - We can change it again tomorrow .. What say?
Originally posted by Eksie

Goodnight Shobs 🤗 Sweet AwwwbHer dreams!

So what say everyone .. should I name the thread "AbHer Ka Imtihan"? @ Fatima - We can change it again tomorrow .. What say?

Yeah, Eks...Christen the thread....
Ok, people...Am off to bed...Good Night...And am sure that Abher will be able to write their exams without any problem...Bye...catch you all tomorrow... 😃
Goodnight Neelu .. Sweet AwwwbHer dreams! 🤗

Yeah .. hopefully AbHer will give their exams without any troubles. Sudha .. and even BB's prayers will be stronger than any of Dadi's chaals! 😳 

ok ,I just watched the last part and its hugely hinting to Boodha passing out @ the mandir while BB is still around... Boodha probably hoped to get ill later at home but with the whole mithai box ,she falls sick sooner than she hoped ...BB  will definitely  take care of the situation...

Boodha wouldn't get Banke to call her lalla coz she wants him to well in his exams ,she even prayed for it ...so its BB or Banke calling Abeer in a panic... Boodha's wish was to stop Leher from giving her exam ,so she wudn't call or get anyone to call Abeer ,her plan must backfire ....

She did take a risk with her health and its cost her much !

BB will ask AbHer to do their exam and that he will look after Boodha till then...
Even Mridz and Sudha mite  come to look after Leher's daadi saas ,if not for the relationship ,they will for insaaniyat 😆

Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago
Guess you're right Hina ..

Having BB & Dadi at the same place at the same time .. has to result in something! Plus .. Dadi did tell Banke to leave .. so he wouldn't know anything. Also .. Abeer didn't recognise the number flashed on his cell, so it could be BB calling him .. just informing him that Dadi has fallen ill in the mandir. Also .. the fact that they are at a different mandir ... not the one close to the house, would mean only BB is there with Dadi at the time.
hey all,

@eks - the name is very apt, i just saw the episode

on the big front, how can they show that God will let dadi's evil plan win over BB's good wishes, even if leher had not prepared and spent sleepless night over it, that would be ridiculous

the surprise element would be how they do it but BB will definitely be involved other wise we wouldnt have seen him at the mandir after Mridula already mentioned that he would be there.... i think this will also let us see BB ask leher how her exam went after abHer comes back home... again this was mentioned in the beginning of the episode so it should be an important point

even if it is unwanted from dadi or TN, the Mathurs will end up looking after dadi and it will irk Kulcha even more 😉.... PERFECT