disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shruja

i am totally agree with u
y shyam had to sacrifice n y not sugna 😑
i just loved vikky when shyam gives gift of payal on his first night in dream😳
bechara vikky kya kya sehna padta hai😭

yup yaar pehle baap se chappal se maar n then laat. it looked like madan was kickboxing and vikky was the kick bag. bechara he. pehle dv mein so much mara pitti for sia n veer n abhi on screen papa se dhulai.......hehe
Originally posted by: disha_sen

yup yaar pehle baap se chappal se maar n then laat. it looked like madan was kickboxing and vikky was the kick bag. bechara he. pehle dv mein so much mara pitti for sia n veer n abhi on screen papa se dhulai.......hehe

omg u guys r in luv wid him because of a totally diff serial
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

it is ridiculous to even discuss things wid u---two boats???---pratap is dead remember, so basically shyam can be an ass---and kick sugna out of his life--and yet sugna shud take the blame?? how ridiculous!----i dun think this topic shud be discussed nemore as shyam did apologise!

Yes Darling! TWO BOATS!!!! 😊

It does not matter whether Pratap is dead or not,  Whatt is important whether Sugna gives more importance to Pratap than Shyam or not, whether she is honest to Shyam or not.

A person can be living with you but he/she may not exist in your heart and mind. It is not called relationship!

On the other hand a person can be far away or dead, but still is remembered and is given importance in your life.
That's called Relationship, even if it means one -sided relation.

Moreover, you have been saying constantly that Sugna should not forgive Shyam! Why not darling? If Shyam has to forgive Sugna just after her apology then why not Sugna? πŸ˜‰

We are happy though that both realized their share of mistakes.

Edited by doyelpakhi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

Yes Darling! TWO BOATS!!!! 😊

It does not matter whether Pratap is dead or not,  Whatt is important whether Sugna gives more importance to Pratap than Shyam or not, whether she is honest to Shyam or not.

A person can be living with you but he/she may not exist in your heart and mind. It is not called relationship!

On the other hand a person can be far away or dead, but still is remembered and is given importance in your life.
That's called Relationship, even if it means one -sided relation.

Moreover, you have been saying constantly that Sugna should not forgive Shyam! Why not darling? If Shyam has to forgive Sugna just after her apology then why not Sugna? πŸ˜‰

We are happy though that both realized their share of mistakes.

i never said that sugna shu've not accepted shyam's appology, and i dun understand how a dead person is a competition--this is the height of insecurity, and for sugna it is only shyam that matters, she loves him, pratap is sumone that she will always remember as sumone she use to love, and also there cud be no excuse given for abandoning ur wife like this!