tired of watching crying gopi - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

wt abt koki n gopi together doing this nek kaam.

πŸ˜† now this would be a dream come true!! would love to see gopi and koki's jodi together!!
Originally posted by bharat9

πŸ˜† now this would be a dream come true!! would love to see gopi and koki's jodi together!!

exactly
when a show first airs it is suppsed to hold the audiences attention..now we are only seeing a crying gopi and the whole of last two weeks was about that crazy mother and her daughter ...the audience ae not fools and if this show does not do something about their script they are going to loose audiences very fast
Originally posted by k_sarala

I agree with U guys. A very boring serial. Its high time they change the protaginists of the show.

I agree with you too.

hahaha.πŸ˜† I was thinking of opening a topic for crying Gopi too. I can't stand to watch her anymore. This show can't be all about the Crying Gopi. Seriously, they need to show her happier and the serious Aham with more emotions than he currently has. Both the characters are really boring the heck out of me. The only intriguing character in the show so far is Kokila. Love it when she stands up for Gopi against Raashi and her mom. Want to hug and kiss her. Though can't stand her wanting to Chipkoo like glue to her son. I don't see this show running for too long the way it is going. No offense to anyone.

i thought atleast gopi vl leave the house and some hungama vl happen..but this urmi made her to stpe back and trying to apply some dirty tricks on her.now vl gopi leave the house or not??πŸ˜•

Originally posted by pesi11

i thought atleast gopi vl leave the house and some hungama vl happen..but this urmi made her to stpe back and trying to apply some dirty tricks on her.now vl gopi leave the house or not??πŸ˜•

m too sad with urmi's plans n gopi nt leaving home,
bt this time again Koki wil be the one to spoil UR plan. Go koi go
Originally posted by pesi11

hi all, i am really tired of watching crying gopi always..i am just getting irritated whenever i watched her crying..the whole episode she is crying without brk..my god..now a days i am not
even watching the show of this.just reading the updates..boring SNS..😭
i knw! 😑she should stp cryng and try and do sumthng about it! i personally thnk tht she shd stay away from ahem and soo he doesnt get annoyd wth her and mayb he will realise tht shes nt a bad person!
if she was only crying...well I understand.........but she doesn't speak anything as well..........people just bark off what they want to say to her...and leave.....and she is always left standing in tears with word like "lekin", "meri baat tho suniya", "per", "mein".............that is way annoys me the most.......no one ever lets her say her side......nor does she put that much effort into proving what she is trying to say...........i personally think she is really slow (physically)..........ek baat kehne ke liye woh ek gunta kar de thi hai...............and her longggggggg extented "rashi ben", "maammmii", "ma ji" "kinjal ben". yaar they really need to do something to her character. Either bring back Ahem's X ...and have her teach Gopi to be more modern and to Ahem's taste so that she can take her revenge on Koki and Ahem also.  though the revenge part might not happen but at least Gopi would become more self-respected.Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
Aham's X teaching Gopi...good one...and then it will be tough time for Aham and Kroki...

but agree that she needs to learn to speak her side......instead of stuttering and stopping at MainTo, Aap wo.......
she is not slow......she does all acts in Ultra Slow Motion....
i totally agree with u ppl..better istead of watching the show we just watch the show for counting gopi's words 'par' and 'lekin'. i think we can enjoy the show if we loves koki..atleast that is betr instead of watching gopi.πŸ˜‰