Frequent Posters

smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
keep it up dear continue........
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx a lot disha for liking.....i m working on next part and hope to update it soon...

and really thanx a lot for ur appreciative words....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
please dont start searching for me for this longgggggggggggggggg post as this is weekend and m free completely so this long idea came to my khali dimag and wrote it....
please read it till end hope u'll love it...
PDLIMA thumbnail
Thanks for the nice story atleast your story is moving in the right direction. Thank you once again for the daily updates and this nice story.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: PDLIMA

Thanks for the nice story atleast your story is moving in the right direction. Thank you once again for the daily updates and this nice story.

its completely my pleasure dear........just let me know what all u want to read in FF...so that i can add it also for all of u...
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb!!!!!!!!! wknd par yeh mahaepi mil jane ke liye shukraiya!! bada maza aaya par kar. interesting.
i was imagining the dialouges har ek person ke aawaz main while reading them. superb. esp rashi urmi convo i easily imagined rashi's voice and urmis too!! lol...
good job.

ooooo...there are soooo many questions unanswered....so much udhal-pudhal...kiya socha gopi ne....ahem kiya thinking kar raha hai?!! ok...waiting for the journey to continue.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Sadhli...you're writing an incredible story...I am more engaged in your story line than the one on-screen lol...keep up the good work!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat9

superb!!!!!!!!! wknd par yeh mahaepi mil jane ke liye shukraiya!! bada maza aaya par kar. interesting.
i was imagining the dialouges har ek person ke aawaz main while reading them. superb. esp rashi urmi convo i easily imagined rashi's voice and urmis too!! lol...
good job.

ooooo...there are soooo many questions unanswered....so much udhal-pudhal...kiya socha gopi ne....ahem kiya thinking kar raha hai?!! ok...waiting for the journey to continue.

thanx a lot rimi for liking......and i too imagining Rashi Urmi convo while writing and hoping u all will njoy also....

so many questions...hmmmm........
w8 and watch to get answers slowly slowly....and njoy GoHam moments till then...

thanx again....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Congratulations Sadhli...you're writing an incredible story...I am more engaged in your story line than the one on-screen lol...keep up the good work!!!

thanx a lot shelly for liking.....