Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Creatives - Please don't drag this missing track and please make Shaan find Kanak quick......Nothing bad should happen to Kanak.....

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Creatives PLEASE, donot let anything bad happen to Khanak....No Rape Please!!!!!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gals chilll,they wont show rape for sure , khanak is not that dumb she is innocent i agree but she is smart ......welll lets see

n yes no more crazy stuff of ppl working on tashu we had enough n plz concentrate on widow remarriage issue atleast once in a while unlike dumping a scene where they telll u how its affecting its shares ....................
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@ Creatives - Thank you for a wonderful episode today.....Great lines and well acted......Keep up the good work😊.....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@ Creatives - Thank you for a wonderful episode today.....Great lines and well acted......Keep up the good work😊.....

Here, Here....you all deserve a big Pat on your backs for a great job doneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...you really out did yourslef and redeemed yourselves today.....fantastic job indeed, cute and funny scenes, dialogues fantastic acting by allπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ though have to say Yashshree and Karan were outstanding todayβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ.....keep up the good work and keep showing us such epis....thus keeping us the viewers glued to the showπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@ Creatives - πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Awesome episode once again.......Loved the balance of ShaNak and family scenes......Please continue this track, we just want to see these type of moments between ShaNak and you can take it slow with the love story.....There is no rush and we like the show as it is......

Just on small request.....Please can you use the saxephone music less, I find it a little cheezy.....Odhani's organal music and it's variations are best.....Thanks😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@ Creatives - Please stop using the ' Hey hey hey hey.....' and ' Cheezy Saxophone'  music from 8th&9th of July.....Thank you, from RBO fans😊
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†I like how you said Hey hey, your right, im not a big fan of that tune.CV'S plz do the needful.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_sajan

πŸ˜†I like how you said Hey hey, your right, im not a big fan of that tune.CV'S plz do the needful.

I wanted to make sure they knew exactly which music we mentπŸ˜†.......The cheezy saxophone was bad enough on the 8th and then they had to go one step futther with it's ' Hey hey ' vocals on the 9th🀒..... 

shriya84 thumbnail
Hey dears.,

Like most of u have said music should definitely improve.

In my view I  think that  they are not playing romantic tunes in scenes like  when shaan is staring khanak etc., (at present )because it may give wrong signal to some of the viewers that they have fallen in love.,And the friendship angle would be of no value and interest then .

I would definitely prefer some soft music than that Hey hey.

Also some sort of funny music that they give in comedy scenes(like when shaan is behind khanak etc.,) should also change for a much better one.They are repeating it too often.

I like the lead singers voice in the fast tune that they play and the clapping sounds  (like shaan and khanak were fighting with fingers crossed).However that also is repeated too often..

The guitar music was good but again repeated often(Now the number of times should  come down since natasha is not there  ).

But the worst of all to me is the music that they play when khanak  cries etc.,like RBO sung in a very sad voice.I dislike it.If at all they want to convey the sadness it would be better to use instruments. 

Over all the music department needs introspection and correction.