Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
may u said it all darling

cvs wat ever v te;l u pls do not take it to heart
 v love this show a lot n shanak all the more n v dont want it to go weak at any point

i guess the new entries need atleast 2 weeks to settle dwn n v r all fr it but then v really wanna c wat made them apart n how u guys bring them 2 gether
 n mainly wat will khanak b doingin all this as this is mostly related to shaans past life

v trust u n yr wrk but plsssssssss bring that essence of shanak back
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..May..hats off to you darling..loved what you said..👍🏼

Ok firstly i think this is what RBO needed..the story was stagnating at one point of time..delay in the I Love You Track.., it felt as if  that was all  the show was about,fotunately the consumation did not take that long.like really thank God😆.I think just showing Shanak go through lifes journey without there being any twists and turns would be boring..at least from a television point of you....Coz to engage viewers other than the loyal fans who watch the show,it is necessary to add in spice and hence the introduction of new entries.( which by the way i am totally loving)😆

Now more than Priyanka and Manish..( good casting BTW )  what really attracts me to Rahul and Sam is their characters.I like the intrigue,i like the mystery  and they are people i would like to know more about..let me just put it that way as of now😆..yes, they are Shans friends and are in no way related to Khanak but when you are married to someone..his friends become your friends..and you are part of that big family..the same goes with Shan...Khanks family is  his family..whether it is her parents..or Gopi or anybody else for that matter..although that plot with Gopi was not touched after the rakhi tying scene😆😕.Plz CV's what has happened to Hetal and Mangal??Plz close their track ASAP..if you are not intereted in bringing them back gain.

Now about todays episode...plz dont make Shan jump like a cartoon..i dont know but it looks very funny..he stopped his jumping jack act for sometime and has now started it again..in an attempt to look funny he looks silly...Too much Khanak talking to herself dialogues🥱...takes up alot of screen time therby not giving way for potentially good scenes.,is this an atttempt to fill up the episodes?,would like to know more??.Her talking to herself scene today was...👎🏼...why was sad music being played😆..that music was played when Suraj died as well...how is that related to Shan not getting food??😕...Waste of a scene really.

And the scary BG for Rahul and Sam..now i am not saying i dont like it but please give a reason for this as well...the music has to justify their story,Rahuls dialogues..i will accept it today but i would rather not hear it again..I know he is the jilted lover and  such lines are warranted but you'll can surely  do better than the usual cliche...and i liked the Rahul-Sam scene today...😳..it was interesting and paves a way for more good scenes.

All in all todays episode was ok...but atleast the story is heading somewhere...

@ Gaayu...ROFL..youngsters loving Rahul and Sam..😆..more like people who like the M&B types..which i totally do..🤣

Edited by sharmida - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Great points, May and Rasika.

I just agree 100%

I am hoping the CVs will steer the story back to Dhulwadi at some point to tie the loose ends about the haveli, the greedy relatives and the dockyard work

Almost all the plot lines thus far has been sensible and meaningful, . Every frame, every line has been sensible, meaningful and rivetting............ especially each and every one of the ShaNak scenes and the scenes in which Natasha has appeared.
but I am sensing a lag in creativity since the intro of the new Rock On characters

The Sam Rahul love story is being made  out to be too mysterious and ominous! I fear it may over take ShaNak at some point.
Sharmida pointed out correctly, we are seeing the same shots and the same lines for Rahul.
He is NOT EVEN THE lead

The parents' divorce issue has turned out to be a totally lame duck thing.
How can a strong egotistical woman like Madhavi abandon her well laid, much anticipated 20 year plan to divorce her hubby, just because he said it would take a devastating toll on Shaan?

Didnt she KNOW IT ALREADY? Did she forget about Shaan the night after the anniversary when she fought with Sunil?

I agree with May about the double entendre lines for Shaan this morning, he uptil now was a very CLASSY URBANE guy, those lines made HIM sound like HE was from Dhulwadi, quite tasteless and tacky! (Its an altogether different story that KT performed even those lines in an exemplary manner, he is a wonderful find, spontaneous and natural)

Didnt expect that from a classy show like RBO

I still hold out on hope that Khanak will get some serious education in the future and will be shown as realizing her full potential

She is self confident, intelligent, articulate and funny, not afraid to speak her mind, not afraid to disagree with Shaan, not afraid to tell him where he is wrong.
I am seeing that image of hers rapidly disappear into the horizon😕

A viewer Dyotona had written yesterday that these two, Shaan and Khanak are 👏👏 two independently scripted characters 
Please keep that momentum and the thought going when you think of scenes for the two

Consummation of a marriage does not necessarily have to lead to a wife losing her power of speech and expression, its not a side effect of love by any means!

Please refrain from portraying her as a weakling, adarsh bhartiya naari, (who worries constantly about what her hubby eats during the day!)

Thank you and look forward to seeing a wonderful relationship evolve and grow in the future months, and I mean Shaan and Khanak!😉

Aditee

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with  May!! She is hit the nail on the head... RBO started with a very interesting story where a young girl becomes a widow and then the man responsible for her misfortune is her current husband..... ok! so now...she  finds love  which is great…but what is her struggle….and Shantanu's responsibility!!! Other than running after her to get her back….to his shouse????

Anyway, the story seems to go on another track which I feel is taking away from the crux of the soap!!! that is a relationship of two young people who come from two different worlds....

Shantanu after is SR....is acting more immaturely!!! I the double meaning dialogues are really annoying!!! and Khanak should be strong girl... (young woman) today's heroines are not at  all  "ghar ki murgi!!!"  Watch Deepika in "break ke baad!!!" ....  that's what girls are like ...and want!!..

Why is Khanak  only concerned about Shaan's food and not cuprous to know  Shaan friends.... and is Shaan hiding khanak from his friends???? Ofcourse! today she will go to the office and won't find him there and all hell will break loose!!! Well! I think I predicted right…..

maybe she should go to the paathshala instead and start her classes.... what happened to her learning English….ho gaya!!! 

the scenes between the husband wife should be cute watch "Roja".... the way he touches when she is cooking....or when she come out of the bath ....those stomach churning scenes....inspiration!!!! moments of a newly wed couple!!!

also please refrain  Yashu and KT from over acting she keeps doing that often these days!!!...  also the talking  their  thoughts aloud!!!

I see them happy,  no need to hear them reason it out when we just saw why they are happy!!!!  KT does control... but all the actors are suddenly over the top....except for Akii!!! consistent fella!!!!

Back to  the story....so "rock on"  as I remember had few layers… Arjun character was dealing with family with no money!!!  The loveless compromised marriage between Farhan and Prachi!!! Though Prachi was a well read city girl!!!  The track of trying to find a soul mate by uncovering his hurt from the past is not what RBO is about!!! and Shaan is happy go lucky chap though you put few scenes here and there …doesn't make him brooding and self loathing person!!!

Anyway..i don't see Shaan's internal struggle …he is happy …when is parents are together!!! He had his SR and his friends are back….  Child grow up!!!  (love to watch this)

Another thing is he going to be going to be rock star... is that what he wants to-do in his life.... ???!!!!

I want o know what Shaan wants to do….he actually in one episode says he hates the 9 to 5 job so then!!!  it would be interesting how he juggles the two his passion and his responsibility!

I would love to see dhulwadi  enter....I am missing the village track...we always see the girl adjusts to the city but what if shaan had to adjust to dhulwadi!!!i

the mature relationship can come when they have obstacles... the divorce was great but was nipped in the bud... well! now rock on.....what maturity!!!  Some rich lads like playing with guitar and drums!!!

I want o see Khanak and her struggle with a husband who wants to hang with his friends rather than earn any bread for his family!!!

Anyway!  there seems to be a mismatch of thoughts sometimes you feel its rom-com and then a musical and then a drama…. Be it a rom-com….drama should always be the  essence of this show…. The intensity of the relationship!!! would be good to see…. The idea to prove to each other that they can adjust to each others space would be interesting!!!  Shaan proving to Dhulwadi that he can look after their girl…would be interesting!!!

Also shanak needs to go on honeymoon!!! Need a new location for few days…not characters!!!!

aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: wooster

I agree with  May!! She is hit the nail on the head... RBO started with a very interesting story where a young girl becomes a widow and then the man responsible for her misfortune is her current husband..... ok! so now...she  finds love  which is great'

1. but what is her struggle'.and Shantanu's responsibility!!! Other than running after her to get her back'.to his shouse????

Anyway, the story seems to go on another track which I feel is taking away from the crux of the soap!!! that is a relationship of two young people who come from two different worlds....

Shantanu after is SR....is acting more immaturely!!! I the double meaning dialogues are really annoying!!! and Khanak should be strong girl... (young woman) today's heroines are not at  all  "ghar ki murgi!!!"  Watch Deepika in "break ke baad!!!" ....  that's what girls are like ...and want!!..

Why is Khanak  only concerned about Shaan's food and not cuprous to know  Shaan friends.... and is Shaan hiding khanak from his friends???? Ofcourse! today she will go to the office and won't find him there and all hell will break loose!!! Well! I think I predicted right'..

maybe she should go to the paathshala instead and start her classes.... what happened to her learning English'.ho gaya!!! 

the scenes between the husband wife should be cute watch "Roja".... the way he touches when she is cooking....or when she come out of the bath ....those stomach churning scenes....inspiration!!!! moments of a newly wed couple!!!

also please refrain  Yashu and KT from over acting she keeps doing that often these days!!!...  also the talking  their  thoughts aloud!!!

I see them happy,  no need to hear them reason it out when we just saw why they are happy!!!!  KT does control... but all the actors are suddenly over the top....except for Akii!!! consistent fella!!!!

Back to  the story....so "rock on"  as I remember had few layers' Arjun character was dealing with family with no money!!!  The loveless compromised marriage between Farhan and Prachi!!! Though Prachi was a well read city girl!!!  The track of trying to find a soul mate by uncovering his hurt from the past is not what RBO is about!!! and Shaan is happy go lucky chap though you put few scenes here and there 'doesn't make him brooding and self loathing person!!!

Anyway..i don't see Shaan's internal struggle 'he is happy 'when is parents are together!!! He had his SR and his friends are back'.  Child grow up!!!  (love to watch this)

Another thing is he going to be going to be rock star... is that what he wants to-do in his life.... ???!!!!

I want o know what Shaan wants to do'.he actually in one episode says he hates the 9 to 5 job so then!!!  it would be interesting how he juggles the two his passion and his responsibility!

I would love to see dhulwadi  enter....I am missing the village track...we always see the girl adjusts to the city but what if shaan had to adjust to dhulwadi!!!i

the mature relationship can come when they have obstacles... the divorce was great but was nipped in the bud... well! now rock on.....what maturity!!!  Some rich lads like playing with guitar and drums!!!

I want o see Khanak and her struggle with a husband who wants to hang with his friends rather than earn any bread for his family!!!

Anyway!  there seems to be a mismatch of thoughts sometimes you feel its rom-com and then a musical and then a drama'. Be it a rom-com'.drama should always be the  essence of this show'. The intensity of the relationship!!! would be good to see'. The idea to prove to each other that they can adjust to each others space would be interesting!!!  Shaan proving to Dhulwadi that he can look after their girl'would be interesting!!!

Also shanak needs to go on honeymoon!!! Need a new location for few days'not characters!!!!

One of the MOST INTELLIGENT THOUGHT PROVOKING POSTS I have read in the past month!

Infact the best post of the day I would say

I have highlighted  what would make the show wonderful!

Way to go Wooster!
You have talked about EVERYTHING that ails the show today!

Fantastic Wooster!

I have to read it multiple times to internalize it all being just a viewer, I am sure the creatives have the task cut out for them THANKS TO YOU!👏👏👏👏👏

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Creatives:
Thanks for reading our inputs and responding.

All that I have to say is said by May.. TVrasika.. Sharmida.. Aditee.. Karishma.. Wooster..
They have rightly put .. what i think most of the forum wants to say hence i will not repeat. Well said all and very detail.. loved reading each and every comment.. Loves!

Would like to definitely reiterate.... would love to see Khanak be a part of the group.. being Shaan's support.. and Shaan respecting that and not keeping Khanak in the dark about his passion.. Shaan balancing a professional life and a passion in his music.. that is what reality is.. we would love to see that.

Loved ShaNak SR.. very tastefully done.. and very beautiful.
Intro of Sam Rahul and Duck .. awesome..
looking forward to the new track.

Thankyou again for your time.
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with Aditi/Wooster/May and others...and espy abt Dhulwadi issues being handled too! And also abt the double entendre...not happening for our RBO and yes Karan managed that too with elan! Well, I have nothing much to add as you girls have put it all across accurately and I'd just be repeating stuff! So yes, pls do the best you can for this wonderful show! thank you so far for keeping it fresh!
Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Creatives 😊,
first of all we understand the need to expand the cast and think the musical track has alot of potential....Please read the topics on the forums to see some realistic concerns the viewers have, not to critisise you😳, but because we want to see a strong story and dialogue, worthy of such wonderful acters

Please show Sam planning for or working on preperations for the wedding, you can show her interact with Khanak here...If they are at home prehaps Khanak questions her about her work....Potential for Sam/ Khanak bonding and more sercrets revealed....Showing them fighting doesn't work for us.....

Please explain the reason why Shaan was slapped....The secret will loose all it's suspense if the track is dragged for too long😳.....Please we humbly request that you keep the RBO tradition, before the' I love you'  track,  of explaining things quickly.....

Please show Ducks one-sided love for Sam....Make Shaan realise this and support him if you have too....More ways for new and old cast to have scenes together.....Showing Duck talk about things other than 'dokla '

Please show the father/son power struggle in more wasy than just stand-off scenes....Make music vs family responsibility a real dilemma, which ShaNak will have to face together since Khanak is supporting Shaan.....

We love ShaNak, but have welcomed the new cast.....But we loved ShaNak for more than just a romantic pair....The were fun-loving, spoke frankly to each, told eachother everything and one supportive of the other....Shaan should still continue correct Khanak's English....Khanak shouldn't be shown as village girl who lives in the city....Please remember what Sunil said about her at the contract party...

Please, don't think you have to give us shared scenes just so we get acustomed to the new cast.....This track has petential for all of the characters, build their individual tracks and let them come together, naturally over time....This way justice is done to all the stories and we see a clear narative.... That will happen natuarally with time....

Thank you....May😊