Rang Badalti Odhani

Message To The Creatives.....

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
(Those of you who are part of the Pyaar Ka Bandhan forum, will know how much I like this topic.....I am sure you all have alot of things to say too😃)

To the Creative Team of RBO......Please stop this melodrama.....Natasha left, but are you going to show everyone looking for her now?.....Can't she just go home and agree to meet Rohan or something.....

Now we see ShaNak upset/guilty and nothing actually happened......We know Kanak will not leave so soon, so please give us a better preview......Kanak leaving is not impressive.....Can't Kanak tell Shan about Mr A, anything is better than this.....Shan will help her, for his own sake.......Please more light hearted moments......Stop this rhona- dhona please.......

Widow re-marriage to a engaged man is a good track.....Show some it creatively, don't want to see a saas bahu saga.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah man, how many times is Khanak going to leave the house???.But i think i know where all this is heading,she will obviously not leave, and i dont think we are going to see Tashu for a while*fingerscrossed*.Hopefully both of yhem will get involved in the Dhulwadi project and from there their friensdhip will start.I so hope that no one is going to start searching for Mrs Rhona  Dhona now.That would be pathetic.But i have a feeling that  finally Shanak are going to have their time of day .
Edited by sharmida - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you May....the creatives are being to stupid or think the viewers are  fools.

Khanak wont leave, she will be stopped from leaving by her father-in-law and brother-in-law because of the business deal. ....or maybe the inspector/judge will come to check if the relationship is progressing between Shanak as they were given 6 months....all of them bakwas really .

If they wanted to show Khanak leave they should have showed it in the beginning...going againt Mogambo....why now after creating so much misunderstanding between Shan and Natasha?????? If she new she was wrong ...then ehy didn't she go before....leaving now will solve what....is the threat over suddenly????

As for Ms. Rohana Dhona.....God...where is her trust???? Wasn't she suppposed to face Shan...instead of beleiving what she heard????In love you aren't afraid toask the perosn you love the truth!!!!!!! As for her leaving...she may have gone to Swizerland for all we know or may have agreeed to marry that Rohan guy....and then we have Shan bemoaning he rloss....and looking all over for her....God how pathetic...indeed you creatives  are....urh....give us something new...something we haven't seen before..!!!!!!

You people have taken a completely good story and ruined it really....and you haven't even crossed 100 episode!!!!!

Still time to mend the damage you have already done....so start using your brians for once.

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Khanak won't leave da house,some1 gonna stop her either akshay,his dad or dadi.Dey r jst dragging da show unnecessarily.  
rishani thumbnail
Yes,Khanak won't leave someone will surely stop her & remember they said that soonly Shanak freindship will start so i guess that there will be something interesting in the coming episodes,hope so. 😛Orthewise they will surely dragg the show.
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I too agree with U guys. They are making a hue and cry out of nothing. Why cnat Khanak say it to Shaan that his FIL only has forced her to do all of that- Like someone mentioned int he forum the character of Khanak is being killed- How could she give an impression that they slept the previous night when nothing of the sort happened.
I just wish the creatives get the show back on tracks. 
rborocksss thumbnail
I agree how many times they will show khanak leaving the house .I am sure that Khanak has her suitcase ready everyday coz she also dont know when she is about to leave.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Creatives- Thank you for making Kanak strong and telling Shantanu, exactly what happened👍🏼.......Now please give us a typical filmy stop-the-bus scene and we will be happy😃.......Let the friendship begin and we want a slow and meaningful love story to brew in the background too.......

rishani thumbnail

I totally agree with u !😛

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rborocksss

I agree how many times they will show khanak leaving the house .I am sure that Khanak has her suitcase ready everyday coz she also dont know when she is about to leave.

@ red : That is sooooo tru .... you put it soooo well !!!! 😆😆😆