Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

Alright completely out of topic and irrelevant post ......... but but but ...........
Seems like someone is fida over Maan n Geet here, right Shruti! πŸ˜‰ Haila pehle Manal, then Divya and now you! πŸ˜†

Hey Priti,
I just started watching the show last week and I must say they are an amazing couple.I am not fida over Maan like the others but as a couple they're very goodπŸ‘πŸΌ.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

Hey Priti,
I just started watching the show last week and I must say they are an amazing couple.I am not fida over Maan like the others but as a couple they're very goodπŸ‘πŸΌ.

True true! Me too not fida over Maan at all! πŸ˜† But I like Geet's new avatar! She is sucha behoodi! πŸ˜† I mean she makes me laugh so much! 🀣 Last few episodes were simply hilarious! 🀣
shruthiR thumbnail
dnt wanna talk abt komal...she is annoying me to the core......i just dnt understand wat prblm does the CVs have with komal and krishna...once they try to degrade krishna and upgrade komal and vice versa.... saxena family ki taraf they are so partial....😑  i mean in spite of the stupidity they always show(with shyam ji making the highest scores) wat do they expect that we will take them to be our IDOL?😑😑😑 sry bt i CNT........to me krishna is much better than those idiotic saxenas....😑😑😑
[/QUOTE] I understand and agree with your attitude towards komal she really got on my nerved today, but don't mind I'm not sure if I can say Krishna is much better but I can say that Krishna truly loves prats and has always cared for her unfortunately most of the time he portrays his love incorrectly, but prats will fix thatπŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]
I agree with Binny on that.He deffinitely isn't better than the Saxena's but I hope Pratigya helps him out on his rough areas😊
shruthiR thumbnail

True true! Me too not fida over Maan at all! πŸ˜† But I like Geet's new avatar! She is sucha behoodi! πŸ˜† I mean she makes me laugh so much! 🀣 Last few episodes were simply hilarious! 🀣

I agree! She's so hilarious and funny that I literally go ROFL whenever they have they're nok-jhoks.Apart from being totally naive,she's so silly and sweet as wellπŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I agree! She's so hilarious and funny that I literally go 🀣 whenever they have they're nok-jhoks.Apart from being totally naive,she's so silly and sweet as wellπŸ˜†

🀣 I am loving this lady bhery much! And I agree she is really silly in her way! I mean generally she is kinda right but the way she expresses herself ...... its just so silly n stupid at times! πŸ˜† Well love the humour thr! 😊
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

dnt wanna talk abt komal...she is annoying me to the core......i just dnt understand wat prblm does the CVs have with komal and krishna...once they try to degrade krishna and upgrade komal and vice versa.... saxena family ki taraf they are so partial....😑  i mean in spite of the stupidity they always show(with shyam ji making the highest scores) wat do they expect that we will take them to be our IDOL?😑😑😑 sry bt i CNT........to me krishna is much better than those idiotic saxenas....😑😑😑

I understand and agree with your attitude towards komal she really got on my nerved today, but don't mind I'm not sure if I can say Krishna is much better but I can say that Krishna truly loves prats and has always cared for her unfortunately most of the time he portrays his love incorrectly, but prats will fix thatπŸ˜‰
I agree with Binny on that.He deffinitely isn't better than the Saxena's but I hope Pratigya helps him out on his rough areas😊
actually am fuming with anger...and u know pretty well how i sound wen i hve completely lost it.....AngryAngryAngry so dont take my wrds that seriously....😊
shruthiR thumbnail

🀣 I am loving this lady bhery much! And I agree she is really silly in her way! I mean generally she is kinda right but the way she expresses herself ...... its just so silly n stupid at times! πŸ˜† Well love the humour thr! 😊

Yeah!despite all the chemistry between them I just love the humour and comedy that comes along with itπŸ˜†.That's why this show is doing so well right now,but I hope they don't make it all serious as the episodes pass by😊
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaasshh

I understand and agree with your attitude towards komal she really got on my nerved today, but don't mind I'm not sure if I can say Krishna is much better but I can say that Krishna truly loves prats and has always cared for her unfortunately most of the time he portrays his love incorrectly, but prats will fix thatπŸ˜‰

actually am fuming with anger...and u know pretty well how i sound wen i hve completely lost it.....AngryAngryAngry so dont take my wrds that seriously....😊
Oye!meri roshagulla!just chill yaar aur hamesha behoodi ki tarah haste raho.Anyway,gussa jaisi bakwaas cheez tumpe acha nahi lagta haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
anujkpjk thumbnail
well i expected this to happen when i saw the maha episode.
i knew that the professor will feel guilty and confess to the police. that i think is going to ruin ss chances of winning the election. so lot of truths will be revealed in the coming episodes. the real motives of ss, angad's death etc. pratigya will have problems in her sasural. maayka toh waise bhi problems mein doob chooka hai the biggest one being angad and the next one being komal.
now for professor's actions: he is a kind man and a righteous one. but his children are his weakness. he is unable to stand up to goondas as he is worried about pratigya's and aarushi's safety. it was quite natural for him to give a helping hand to angad to save his life but then after all he is a human being and humanbeings have moments of weaknesses. in that moment of weakness he thought that why not finish off angad and get rid of all the problems his family was facing so he chose not to save angad's life even though he had a chance of saving him
angad. he was not a murderer but still responsible for death of angad and that would prick his conscience forever as we all know our conscience tells us the good from bad the right from wrong and it never lies. the professor is unable to live with this guilt so he is giving himself up to the police. a punishment to himself for what he has done.Edited by anujkpjk - 13 years ago
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If shyam goes to jail, there goes SS ticket, and of course Krishna will find out everything. Now if he goes to jail, and Krishna doesnt still know about it, then thats pretty unrealistic.