Zaara07 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i was Rofling when Dev came and sed that
 "wow Bro aap to chupe rustam nikle..phone ghar par chor aaye taake koi disturb nahi kare..main bhi nahi karoon ga"πŸ˜†

(i love how CVs also put the comedy..)
..i dont knw but i was cracking up..and then when Geet hears his footsteps and keys' noise..loved her expression when she says "
"Sirrr...bahar koi hai"🀣
and then Dev again telling maan..

"darwaza jab tak nahi khule ga jab tak aap nahi chahain gai.."

i was like thanx Dev..phew..first of all Maaneet will spend more time 2gether 😍and then Geet wont see Dev..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha yaar 😊
i loved that sceen 2day
anyways maan says that women had no brain
but geet proved that maan had no brain she can sense that some one was out but maan not able to sense that and geet told that he went away but maan dint
ab kya kahoge maan?πŸ˜†
bechare kya karega uss ka hal behal ho gaya geet ki wajah seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zaara07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravani899

ha yaar 😊

i loved that sceen 2day
anyways maan says that women had no brain
but geet proved that maan had no brain she can sense that some one was out but maan not able to sense that and geet told that he went away but maan dint
ab kya kahoge maan?πŸ˜†
bechare kya karega uss ka hal behal ho gaya geet ki wajah seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i knw..now a days shez having these realli gud ideas too..like that watchman 1..πŸ˜†
and i loved it when she touched him wid a finger onli..to tell him..that Dev is gone 🀣..
i love Geet..shez adorable

four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAOO dev was effin halrious todayπŸ˜†
its so weird we all have this oath to hate hate him BUT that guy makes its so impossible to do that!
ugly duckling is transforming into a helpful ducklingg!
Zaara07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AsMa04

LMAOO dev was effin halrious todayπŸ˜†
its so weird we all have this oath to hate hate him BUT that guy makes its so impossible to do that!
ugly duckling is transforming into a helpful ducklingg!

i knw..we soo want to hate him..but he makes us laugh...πŸ˜†
and im realli liking Abhinav as dev..hez realli doing a gr8 job..today his expressions realli made me laugh πŸ˜†

and i realli hope that Dev dont create too much probz..i think naintara is the mastermind behind all these probz 😑
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just simply loved Dev today. He has a boyish charm and naughtiness in him. Abhinav is excellent as Dev. He acting as the playboy is perfect. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah....it was a nice comedy sc.....and thanks CVs for showing even a negative character in a comedy role!!😊......Kitna accha hota agar Dev bhi accha banda bana hota...and Naintara too....fir dono bhai ek doosre ki taang kheencha karte and then Dadi used to come in btw to take their classπŸ˜†.......Par aise serials hi kaha bante hain ab.... πŸ€” ....Haan, waise ek hai-Sasural Genda Phool....i love that show for this reason only- that it shows a hansti-khelti familyπŸ˜ƒ
Zaara07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *mittu*

I just simply loved Dev today. He has a boyish charm and naughtiness in him. Abhinav is excellent as Dev. He acting as the playboy is perfect. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i agree that he has a boyish charm..and his voice is realli gud too..and hez realli doing a gr8 job a playboy πŸ˜†
Zaara07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishy_

Yeah....it was a nice comedy sc.....and thanks CVs for showing even a negative character in a comedy role!!😊......Kitna accha hota agar Dev bhi accha banda bana hota...and Naintara too....fir dono bhai ek doosre ki taang kheencha karte and then Dadi used to come in btw to take their classπŸ˜†.......Par aise serials hi kaha bante hain ab.... πŸ€” ....Haan, waise ek hai-Sasural Genda Phool....i love that show for this reason only- that it shows a hansti-khelti familyπŸ˜ƒ

exactly we shud thank CVs that they make serious scenes interesting wid the comic touch..
and i too wish yaar..that Dev ka character acha hota..it wud have been perfect then..i hope that in future..after seeing Geet wid maan..and knowing that Maan and Geet loves each other..every thing becums clear..then his character becums positive..and there will be only 1 negative character in show ..and that wud be Naintara..

cuteteddybear25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NZ_rockx

i agree that he has a boyish charm..and his voice is realli gud too..and hez realli doing a gr8 job a playboy πŸ˜†

yes today devji was too goooooodddddddddddd..........atleast itni toh samjh hai k maan bro(dev ke haan,not mine lolπŸ˜†)ko disturb nhi krna chahiy,but he is very naughty n sharp too,,,kaise samjh gya ke maan apni secretary ke saath hai,,,,,,naughty boyyyyyπŸ€ͺ
n yeah agreed yaar,,i love abhinavs voice veryyyyyyyy much,u knw even my mom luvs his voice toooo muchhhhhh,,,,,playboy rocksss heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†