i sooooooo thought so also..yippee...

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey evry1 me bk...widda bang....

i logged in 2 mk  a post on d similar topic which jus got an I-F article fr itself....😊😊😊

i mean i ws gonna mk a post dat i think d number of promos of Geet indicate dat d shw is doin well fr d channel....d last few promos hv bn consecutive......privilage enjoyed only by d top shw of d channel.....

the channel starone usually shows d promos of d shw which is doin decent in trps....fr instance 1st it ws DMG....dn MJHT...dn jpsya.....all des shws hvnt hd ny promos fr quite sum time nw....may b dey arnt gettin decent trps....😕😕😕

dis ws jus my guess wrk... bt d I-F article gav a confirmation 2 my perception of d channels workin.......

nw dt dis hs bn proved right i think as d top shw...it deserves many segments in SBS,SBB n others fr mre promotion.............

bt fr nw its party time....
.........🥳🥳.........

waitin fr ur comments/replies...😊😊😊.........

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
di........i absolutely agree with you...........its so awesome....but i dont understand why we are not getting sbs and sbb segment????i need many memebrs to rqst on theor FB page..i checked thoroughly on their FB page and found out that the no. of rqst gor maan-geet interview are very less compared to the no. of rqsts of arhaan behl,bidaai public and of course harshiti.....how can i forget that name???and di its so nice 2 see u here........i so missed u soooo muchhh dear......i really feel fo talking to u regarding this matter...iys high time to get sbs and sbb article and another thing is that...i am absolutely stunned to see that the newspapers like "the telegraph" and "the hindustan times" are promotiong this show...in a week one or two times there are synopsis of the show...i am so ahppy for gurmeet-drashti...their hard work is really payign off...and di ahve u noticed one thing???SBS and SBB only promote DMG and MJHT.....both JPSYA and GEET never gets promoted byt this two shows.......i so hate these SBS people..
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhinki143

di........i absolutely agree with you...........its so awesome....but i dont understand why we are not getting sbs and sbb segment????i need many memebrs to rqst on theor FB page..i checked thoroughly on their FB page and found out that the no. of rqst gor maan-geet interview are very less compared to the no. of rqsts of arhaan behl,bidaai public and of course harshiti.....how can i forget that name???and di its so nice 2 see u here........i so missed u soooo muchhh dear......i really feel fo talking to u regarding this matter...iys high time to get sbs and sbb article and another thing is that...i am absolutely stunned to see that the newspapers like "the telegraph" and "the hindustan times" are promotiong this show...in a week one or two times there are synopsis of the show...i am so ahppy for gurmeet-drashti...their hard work is really payign off...and di ahve u noticed one thing???SBS and SBB only promote DMG and MJHT.....both JPSYA and GEET never gets promoted byt this two shows.......i so hate these SBS people..

which hindustan times n telegraph articles.....temme wt date...

n me too missed u n d forum....v need 2 do sumthin abt FB wall reqs...
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too want SBS ppl to cover Geet more.......I guess it's time that stop covering MJHT,etc. 'coz they are the PAST now!!!!.....This season's flavour is GEET and hence it should be promoted!!!!!😃.....And i am also taking a slight advantage in saying that ''AM HAPPY THAT THOSE SHOWS WHICH YOU MENTIONED AREN'T DOING THAT WELL.....BECAUSE I SOOOOO WANT GEET TO BE #1 RIGHT NOW......IT DESERVES IT''😃
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishy_

I too want SBS ppl to cover Geet more.......I guess it's time that stop covering MJHT,etc. 'coz they are the PAST now!!!!.....This season's flavour is GEET and hence it should be promoted!!!!!😃.....And i am also taking a slight advantage in saying that ''AM HAPPY THAT THOSE SHOWS WHICH YOU MENTIONED AREN'T DOING THAT WELL.....BECAUSE I SOOOOO WANT GEET TO BE #1 RIGHT NOW......IT DESERVES IT''😃

yeah me too want geet 2b no.1....coz d other shws hv enjoyed enough attention n response....let d deservin get d praise...👏👏👏

n yup geet is d flavour of d season....⭐️

👏
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adits7

which hindustan times n telegraph articles.....temme wt date...

n me too missed u n d forum....v need 2 do sumthin abt FB wall reqs...

ok di so sorry for being late 2 reply.....actually mom is moving here n there in my room....so....in hinduthan times n in telegraph jaha pe the whole day schedule of prgrammes likha hota hain waha synopsis mein geet k update k baare mein likkha tha.....ok di i ahve cum up with a strategy regarding SBS wall......i m sending u scrap in ur scrapbook.
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup i'm extremely happy that Geet's doing so well and i hope it keeps shining like this, this is only because of ManEet, i'm sooo proud of them. Yeah i always that the same thing, the show that does well gets promos and i've been thinking the same for the past couple of days. Ab bas kisi cheez ki kami hai to wo hai SBS and SBB segments, i hope our wishes are granted
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishy_

yeah absolutely true..i agree to ur each dn every word
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

Yup i'm extremely happy that Geet's doing so well and i hope it keeps shining like this, this is only because of ManEet, i'm sooo proud of them. Yeah i always that the same thing, the show that does well gets promos and i've been thinking the same for the past couple of days. Ab bas kisi cheez ki kami hai to wo hai SBS and SBB segments, i hope our wishes are granted

dear we want sbs and sbb to cover but tell em honestly how many of you are bashing sbs wall page dear????
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhinki143

dear we want sbs and sbb to cover but tell em honestly how many of you are bashing sbs wall page dear????

yes mre spammin needed....atleast 25 members per day....