Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: cjs369

ok baby.....ur nandish and rashmi who are just good friends....were happily pulling each other n kissing in front of the entire audience.....Happy! 

yes and to extend it further they were the only couple in the entire audience and were the only ones  happy ..
as if the others are crying and fighting with each other ..πŸ˜† and were single πŸ˜†

and yes they were the only couple in transparent dresses ...
Edited by vijaya_ls - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Btw if it coming to Nand then I must share this info that Nandish left his previous GF as soon as d serial in which they were working in got over. So what happens in future we can't say
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

yes and to extend it further they were the only couple in the entire audience and were the only ones  happy ..
as if the others are crying and fighting with each other ..πŸ˜† and were single πŸ˜†

and yes they were the only couple in transparent dresses ...

LOL they really have a very transparent relationship na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arre yaar kissing is very normal in the filmi world What Big Deal!!!She kissed him Ok So what???I think there's a separate thread for these discussions πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ We won't disturb you there........Taps won an award for being the Best Vamp and we are celebrating that πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I too saw nandish extend his hand to wish her..and she took it n kissed him on the cheek.....

Chance pe dance πŸ˜‰
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@thread-starter....no hun TAPPU DINT WIN , IT'S RASHMI WHO WON.

just like when charlize theron won an oscar after playing the part of a serial killer the serial killer dint win the oscar but theron did....when helen miren played queen ELizabeth II its not the queen who got the oscar but mirren did....when philip seymour hoffman got the academy award for capote its not capote who got the award but hoffman did....when javier bardem got the award for playing an assassin it was NOT the assassin but bardem who got the awards....

PHEW...

hope i made my point clear.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhh thank goodness ur on pragya! i was about to go insane here! chalo u can take over from me as i have a migraine!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

@thread-starter....no hun TAPPU DINT WIN , IT'S RASHMI WHO WON.

just like when charlize theron won an oscar after playing the part of a serial killer the serial killer dint win the oscar but theron did....when helen miren played queen ELizabeth II its not the queen who got the oscar but mirren did....when philip seymour hoffman got the academy award for capote its not capote who got the award but hoffman did....when javier bardem got the award for playing an assassin it was NOT the assassin but bardem who got the awards....

PHEW...

hope i made my point clear.

I know it is RD who won and my post is abt some people in d forum think Tappu is not a vamp in the show and I just want to make that clear
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no sanaya i have no intentions of taking over πŸ˜›...

,,,just wanted to clarify that the topic is not correct ...tappu dint win rashmi did..FOR PLAYING A CHARACTER..The character dint win the actor did..n hats off to her for good acting.....that's it....😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
areyy pragya we say that but once we start its hard to stopπŸ˜† waise im outta here...meet u on veeya club...lets see if we can make it 150 today! wow what an achievement!