didnt like:
Tia: Shut Up And Bounce, Salaam e ishq
Arpita: Dhoom Machale
Shashi: Om Shanti Om
Bhoomi: Almost all
kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In terms of best songs, Shreeram is unbeaten IMO, as he has performed flawlessly for any song selected.

Rakesh has been consistent, but Tumne Mujhe , Tere Bin and Chappa Chappa immediately spring to mind....

Shivam has been consistent too and most of his performances have been just improving with every gala...Khudaya Ve, Tumse yun milenge comes to mind...

Naushad....I shouldn't comment as it will be biased...his lisp and pronunciation bothers me too much....just a distraction so it would be unfair to say anything....

Swaroop only excelled at folk....other wise he butchered Soni De Nakhre and Chitthi Ayi sooooo bad.

Bhoomi is also genre oriented and her raspy voice irritates my ears so any commenting would be unwise...I do not listen attentively so have no clue about her sur and taal.

Tia....oh dear....dare I comment?? I love the texture of her voice but she completely goes off tune and that spoils the song.....she has done that in every performance....

Poor Shashi  always picked wrong songs....just too much for him to handle at times...esp the Om Shanti Om number....

Arpita may have had a good voice and performances, but they did not work for me.

Megha has a good voice, but performances were a little slow, though i do not hold that against her....she still sang better than others and her songs were well chosen, for the most part.

Vishwas....still wonder why he was voted out???? Too old??? He would have been excellent for competition againt Shreeram....what a great show that would be, IMO.

There is my 2 cents on the topic...😊
Edited by kichwamaji - 13 years ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Best one's 
Sreeram: Khawaja mere Khawaja,Lagi aj sawan ki,Tu hi Haqeeqat
Shivum: Khaike pan banaras wala,Parda hai Parda,Tum se yun milenge
Rakesh: Chappa Chappa,Tum ne mujhe dekha
Naushad: Aya tere dar par dewana,Bhor han halke halke
Shashi: O meri jaan
Worst one's
Tia: Shut up and Bounce
Swaroop: Chitti ayi hai
Bhoomi: Ali more angana
Naushad:Mari teetri

MODS  WHERE  R  U ?
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Raju  whether  u make  the  worst ones  the  best  ones  but  truth  will  remain the same The Best  was The Best  is The Best  and will be The Best  and  i-e
 Sreeram 
                                 is

THE
           BEST

Singer

Edited by firefly99 - 13 years ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The one that first comes to mind is Bhoomi-Cha Cha Cha . one of the worst of all. Edited by Meredith - 13 years ago