Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

no waniya

I was thinking that maybe that was the reason for the inconsequential maha epi with unconvincing performance

I think having a mahaepi every other month is a standard for most shows in India?

Hope

ya that might be the  reason i just wrote in my post na that i think after bida''s trp boost they must have thought to bring maha epi and that too without any solid story line
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gawker

any lady who does not want to get physical with a guy who is very eager to get physical with her will certainly not invite him to sleep in the same bed!!

i do wish the creatives had crafted pratigya's character with as much love and concern as they did krishna's.

friends of the opposite gender do not share beds. this lady is totally clueless. her pravachans, her fears and superior attitude are majorly off-putting.

Actually, Pratigya is totally confused what to do now...she neither can hate Krishna nor accept him. That is why she is wandering between Patni and Dost territory...May be she wants half of Patni and half of Dost...She wants to show to the world that she is an obedient Patni but in the bedroom she wants Krishna to be a friend only (not even boyfriend)...I'm still waiting to see her inner dilemma as to what reason she agreed to stay with Krishna after knowing Krishna was not behind destroying her life...if she has true conscience, she would think "if I am not loving Krishna and I have no reason to stay with Krishna, this marriage is nothing but a show off to the world...is it fair to Krishna?"

I haven't seen so far that she would like to work on this marriage....is that implicit, now Pratigya has returned to live with Krishna?

gees thumbnail
plain silly😉  angad in jail or in the pits is one and the samething😉 the cvs jus took the veiwers for a ride😉this weekend😉
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

guys:
mera suggested they may have a new director?????????????

is that so???????

The show seems to run on three instead of four wheels at the moment.  Something's off, the show seems to have lost it's pizazz factor.

My take on the reason the show seems to have lost it's buzz esp. in Maha episode are the following:

Krishna has become Prat's pet dog.   Loving someone doesn't mean he bends to her will to please her to such an extent that he loses his identity, personality and becomes a lap dog.  Where is Krishna the man with his attitude?  If he has to change so much to get her acceptance and love then he is better off finding someone who will love him for him, not want to transform him that he fits a mold she approves of.

Does Prats even have a sensual side to her?  If she is that indifferent to Krishna why stay married to him? Krishna seems to be going through the sanyasi exams periodically.  It's going to be hard to accept that there is any romance or love between Krishna and Prats if they keep going down this forced friendship route in the upcoming tracks.

gees thumbnail

they mentioned a triangle in the NDtv interview.

that is such a corny formula for a soap. can no indian soap be complete without one?

I mean every Indian marriage does not involve a triangle yet it can be interesting

this is how they ruined pavitra rishta beyond repair.

ples tell me which interview and wen was this/😲
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gees

ples tell me which interview and wen was this/😲

here you gees

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1429756
--Hope-- thumbnail
another boring epi today.

at this rate. the show is going to have to be retitled from Pratigya to Saxenas Ka Dukhda😆

CVs please stop portraying krishna as the comic relief rather than the male lead.  the next thing he will eb doing is wearing a jeweled collar with "Pratigya Saxena" written on it

First he was shown to be jealous of an imaginary male friend now he is jealous of  her dad. Doesn't he think Komal or any other daddy's girl would have given a similar response.

Can a father's love be compared with a husbands' ever? two different equations.

Hope

Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
lighthousepier thumbnail
Hope you are spot on (as usual!)

There is no reason that it all could not have been put into a regular epi - and what is happening to the story line and these characters is just sad.

I always stuggled with this "I am marrying him to teach him a lesson" thing - what is the lesson?  when is it going to be taught?  What happens after it is taught? and now that she knows she was mistaken - what is the point of the lesson - or is it now a new friendship lesson.  (and by the way I think Krishna has more to teach her on this front than she has to teach him)

I hate what is happening to Krishna's character - marriage and friendship and love are about accepting someone for who they are and creating a safe space for the other to be themself.  Krishna is being twisted into a man with no personality, no princple and no passion.  At the beginning of the series he was smart and witty and charming (Krishna, Krishna, Krishna) and now he is nothing more than a yes man. 

Pratigya is turning into a walking, talking contradiction with a superiority complex.  She brazenly slaps a self-proclaimed rapist and gets all wide-doe-eyed-I am so petrified when her husband/friend puts a blanket on her

If there is going to be a love triangle as some of the other posters have suggested - I hope its another girl interested in Krishna (snapping him back to himself) and not a return of Nitin or the emergence of another man. 
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthousepier

Hope you are spot on (as usual!)

There is no reason that it all could not have been put into a regular epi - and what is happening to the story line and these characters is just sad.

I always stuggled with this "I am marrying him to teach him a lesson" thing - what is the lesson?  when is it going to be taught?  What happens after it is taught? and now that she knows she was mistaken - what is the point of the lesson - or is it now a new friendship lesson.  (and by the way I think Krishna has more to teach her on this front than she has to teach him)

I hate what is happening to Krishna's character - marriage and friendship and love are about accepting someone for who they are and creating a safe space for the other to be themself.  Krishna is being twisted into a man with no personality, no princple and no passion.  At the beginning of the series he was smart and witty and charming (Krishna, Krishna, Krishna) and now he is nothing more than a yes man. 

Pratigya is turning into a walking, talking contradiction with a superiority complex.  She brazenly slaps a self-proclaimed rapist and gets all wide-doe-eyed-I am so petrified when her husband/friend puts a blanket on her

If there is going to be a love triangle as some of the other posters have suggested - I hope its another girl interested in Krishna (snapping him back to himself) and not a return of Nitin or the emergence of another man. 

Light

it is sad. all krishna fans are feeling really bad at the stagnation of the storyline. today they barely showed a glimpse of them and even in that scene he seemed jealous of her love for her FATHER?😲

it is sad to see the character being portrayed as a lap dog. Arre why is he so desperate to win her approval.

seriously I know the krishna chracter is not real but if I ever encountered an otherwise strong personality like him who was being treated in this manner I would advise the person to take off the glasses, dude she does not love you. forget love you, she does not even like you. stop day dreaming. get a life and another wife.

seriously today's scene reminded me of a guy visiting a bed and breakfast or something and then suddenly taking on the housekeeper. 😆😆😆. his "who do you think loves you in the whole world" dialogue was so sudden and surreal, the only thought in my mind was WHAT?? Where did that come from? The girl will not let you look at her for fear that your gaze will result in her molestation and you think she trusts your affections enough to say your name as the answer to any questions where the word trust or love are involved?

man I am feeling so bad for myself right now. I started watching this show when the couple had good chemistry. it was my therapy from a disastarous show like pavitra rishta.  and now it seems this one is going down the tubes too.

Serously is it just me or does the whole friendship suggestion seem to be a desperate attempt to delay the inevitable on her part? I don't see any gestures towards friendship from her end yet and the track has been on for over a week now. All I see is HIM using the friendship proposal reminder to repeatedly corner HER into talking to him. so pathetic. you know I did not want to say this because it is a crude thing to say but he is beginning to look "pwd" - if you know what I mean and believe me even that term is probably not applicable in his case as he ain't getting any. so maybe the term I should have used is hen pecked.

I joined for the kriya relationship but all I see is a miserable lead heroine and a desperate male lead. so your right I guess the only way to gain some pleasure here is to introduce the tried and tested triangle track. how sad to see a ghissa pita formula used in a show that i thought was unique.
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What friendship talks she gives , she has not made any friendship gestures by tring to come half way even in that . Even the friendship is supposed to be from HIS SIDE . She wont be upfront with him , go out for a real date with him , try to understand wHERE HE COMES FROM . All that she did in friendship is tell him about mithilesh !!! knowing fully well how jealous he can get .
I agree with Light ...........Krishna needs another girl to throw herself at him right under Pratigyas uppity nose . Its corny but its needed to jolt her as a woman .
Krishna is being trained to become a henpecked guy . U listen to me .Or u sleep on sofa. I dont like being touched .I dont like being looked at .This is the way I am .Accept me as I am . But I wont accept u as you are . U need to be moulded to my taste . Ur rough language has to go . Your manners need refinement . U need to be educated .U need to become the gentleman who will lay a red carpet when I walk . U need to understand my glares so that I dont need to reprimand u with words .U will get slapped occasionally when I lose my temper but u must not lift a finger to slap mE as my Atma Samman matters . U need to understand DHANG .
As Light rightfully said , even in friendship , its a two way street where u accept and like the other person first for what he really is . The moulding the influencing follows later . She doesnt even like him , love is door ki baat .Why does she want this marraige then , to keep Papa's educated nose up in society coz it is still conservative enough to quiver when DIVORCE is mentioned ?